Pages

11/6/09

Day #6

Tomorrow is the craft show in South Lyon. I have no idea how it's going to go. I really really hope i do well enough to cover at  least the space fee plus gas and maybe a little extra so we can go out to the movies tomorrow night (hopefully to see MJ).


I'm actually working on a few bottlecaps tonight so that I can UV resin them in the morning (cuz it's supposed to be nice) - a few Red Wings and Twilight ones I think and maybe a few English Ds. I have alot of product still (like i said before) so i should be okay. And I can always tell people that I can custom make their order. Plus i have a ton of chainmaille bracelets. And if all goes well tonight i may have another handflower (not beaded tho - just plain bright aluminum 4 in 1)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i had a ton of things in my head, but i talked them out with my baby sister on the phone tonight and I'm feeling a gajillion times better. I really miss her and it sucks that she lives so far away from me. She's doing well tho, and is supposed to find out the sex of the baby on Friday the 13th! I'm so excited!!! I don't know what I'm hoping for her, but like she said as long as it's healthy it doesn't really matter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm just not motivated today to do much of anything. If i didn't have to do the last minute craft stuffs I'd prolly just go back to bed and wake up early for the show tomorrow. But i do, so i can't.

and on a side note - i'm so lucky to have a hubby who loves me as much as mine does xoxoxox

Labels

blog365 (347) pictures (190) crafts (81) NaBloPoMo (50) pics (48) karaoke (44) football (29) youtube (28) crochet (21) joel (20) TWITTER RECAP (19) Joe Lansdale (15) list (15) singsnap (15) magikjaz (12) bottlecaps (11) chainmaille (11) movies (11) trivia (10) quiz (9) video (7) Detroit Lions (6) Detroit Tigers (6) cats (6) Dancing with the stars (5) Red Wings (5) etsy (5) meme (4) Audio blog (3) PTK (3) TV (3) Thanksgiving (3) Velisia (3) food (3) jazblopomo (3) kaguya (3) music (3) myspace (3) tim curry (3) Ava (2) BC (2) Grease (2) NAIAS (2) Salem (2) Spirit of Detroit (2) american Idol (2) banshee (2) beer (2) concert (2) detroit red wings (2) dreams (2) funny (2) jewelry (2) kevin (2) mozart (2) oscars (2) poetry (2) police (2) puters (2) sick (2) singing (2) stanley cup (2) t'hy'la (2) tenacious D (2) utterz (2) wedding (2) wordpress (2) DST (1) Detroit (1) Detroit Pistons (1) Jose (1) Lindsey Lohan (1) Mama (1) Maya Angelou (1) NKOTB (1) NOLA (1) NWA (1) NYC (1) QVC (1) RUSH (1) Tigers (1) Toy Box (1) american band (1) art (1) bday (1) blogger play (1) camera (1) car (1) chicano (1) china (1) dally in the alley (1) depression (1) edward james olmos (1) facebook (1) family (1) fish (1) flock (1) fug (1) funny or die (1) gaiaonine (1) gofugyourself (1) guya (1) halcyontears (1) haunted (1) high school (1) jeopardy (1) jerry o'connell (1) jersey (1) july (1) kohana (1) laptop (1) latino (1) left handers day (1) link (1) menewsha (1) mexican (1) mischa barton (1) mobile (1) mobile blog (1) murder (1) neopets (1) news (1) party (1) phenomenal (1) photobucket (1) picture (1) plane crash (1) politics (1) poll (1) problems (1) pt cruiser (1) rainbow (1) recipe (1) show (1) smartcar (1) snopes (1) star trek (1) star wars (1) stolen (1) super secret blog project (1) sushi (1) test (1) the bloggess (1) toy (1) u of m (1) ugly betty (1) websites (1) williamson (1) work (1) zantarni (1) zombies (1)