Pages

11/5/09

Day #5

Today was the blog for peace. I kinda cheated cuz i didn't have an inspirational blog ready and there wasn't gonnabe one coming out of my feeble mind today, so I just posted the peace globe. Peace and blessings to all regardless.




I really need to clean up my blog - I'm not digging the look it has right now. I like the black, but I think the additional colours are making it look cluttered. I'm thinking i may have to change the layout altogether cuz i have tried changing the colours and it still isn't sitting well with me. I really like my friend's blog layout (very simple) at amarbledesk.blogspot.com and i'm thinking i'll play around with the HTML on mine to make it similar - but then part of me wants it completely individual. So i don't know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I do know that I spent an hour cleaning out my FB notes today and another hour messing with my blog, adding labels. changing colours, moving page elements around, so i got nothing done in the real world. Didn't even get any bottlecaps finished for this weekend. Makes me sad. I have a ton of chainmaille tho, so maybe it will balance out in the end. I should also take a look and see if i have a whole set of horoscope bottlecaps.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

bleh! my brain is racing a thousand thoughts a minute and I have so much to do and so little time to do it before hubby gets home.

xoxoxox

Labels

blog365 (347) pictures (190) crafts (81) NaBloPoMo (50) pics (48) karaoke (44) football (29) youtube (28) crochet (21) joel (20) TWITTER RECAP (19) Joe Lansdale (15) list (15) singsnap (15) magikjaz (12) bottlecaps (11) chainmaille (11) movies (11) trivia (10) quiz (9) video (7) Detroit Lions (6) Detroit Tigers (6) cats (6) Dancing with the stars (5) Red Wings (5) etsy (5) meme (4) Audio blog (3) PTK (3) TV (3) Thanksgiving (3) Velisia (3) food (3) jazblopomo (3) kaguya (3) music (3) myspace (3) tim curry (3) Ava (2) BC (2) Grease (2) NAIAS (2) Salem (2) Spirit of Detroit (2) american Idol (2) banshee (2) beer (2) concert (2) detroit red wings (2) dreams (2) funny (2) jewelry (2) kevin (2) mozart (2) oscars (2) poetry (2) police (2) puters (2) sick (2) singing (2) stanley cup (2) t'hy'la (2) tenacious D (2) utterz (2) wedding (2) wordpress (2) DST (1) Detroit (1) Detroit Pistons (1) Jose (1) Lindsey Lohan (1) Mama (1) Maya Angelou (1) NKOTB (1) NOLA (1) NWA (1) NYC (1) QVC (1) RUSH (1) Tigers (1) Toy Box (1) american band (1) art (1) bday (1) blogger play (1) camera (1) car (1) chicano (1) china (1) dally in the alley (1) depression (1) edward james olmos (1) facebook (1) family (1) fish (1) flock (1) fug (1) funny or die (1) gaiaonine (1) gofugyourself (1) guya (1) halcyontears (1) haunted (1) high school (1) jeopardy (1) jerry o'connell (1) jersey (1) july (1) kohana (1) laptop (1) latino (1) left handers day (1) link (1) menewsha (1) mexican (1) mischa barton (1) mobile (1) mobile blog (1) murder (1) neopets (1) news (1) party (1) phenomenal (1) photobucket (1) picture (1) plane crash (1) politics (1) poll (1) problems (1) pt cruiser (1) rainbow (1) recipe (1) show (1) smartcar (1) snopes (1) star trek (1) star wars (1) stolen (1) super secret blog project (1) sushi (1) test (1) the bloggess (1) toy (1) u of m (1) ugly betty (1) websites (1) williamson (1) work (1) zantarni (1) zombies (1)