Pages

11/4/09

Day #4

okay, so i haven't even looked at my short story yet, which does not bode well for me finishing it. Hopefully I'll get to it next week sometime. This week is just getting away from me. And bejeweled blitz is not helping at all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Finally finishing my piano scarf that sold last week on etsy - gonna work on another one next week so i have one ready to go if i sell again.
This makes 5 scarves I've sold, which makes me excited!!! I eventually need to write up a pattern and maybe sell it as well, but part of me doesn't want anyone else to be able to make my idea. I don't know, what do you think?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hoping to watch Saw IV tonight with hubby! And speaking of movies, we might be going to see MJ on Sunday after football (Lions are on at 4pm - Jets have a bye) Gonna have some yummy popcorn to go along with it slathered in butter and white cheddar kernel seasonings YUM!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Watched the season premiere of V last night when hubby got home from work. I really really liked it! I didn't watch the replay of the original V over the weekend when SyFy was playing it (or was it Chiller?) so my recollections are a little fuzzy, but it's moving alot faster than the original mini-series imho and I'm digging it. Plus I'm madly in love with Morris Chestnut.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Speaking of TV (which i watch way too much of) I am very sad that Mark Dacascos left last night on DWTS.  I figured Michael Irvin was leaving cuz even tho he's fun to watch, his fans couldn't keep saving him week after week with his mediocre performances. However, I really don't like Aaron Carter. He's a big whiney crybaby and he just looks awkward when he dances. And i really just want to punch him in the face.

As for the other dancers, I still love Mya but she needs to warm up to her partner cuz i'm not seeing a real connection there. And I'm loving Donny Osmond! I didn't think i would! He totally dances circles around his sister - and unlike her - if he makes it into the finals he'll totally deserve to be there. It won't be because he's rallied his fans to vote for him even tho he sucks.

Also dug the singing/dancing duo of Ballas Hough last night. Of course I have a soft spot for Derek (which thankfully outweighs the part of me that wants to punch Mark Ballas lol)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Financially things are kinda rocky right now for hubby and I. We still owe so much money to people we actually know and I just feel like it's a never ending line of bills coming to our door. Bleh. And quite honestly all the things they show on tv etc to help people "save money" - it's all stuff we already do. Quite seriously i need to have a post dedicated to just the things we do to save our money.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And on a side note I'm really glad I don't work with the general public at this time. I'm not scared of the flu, but it's sure nice not to have to worry about getting it. Altho in all fairness I generally don't really get sick much. I can quite honestly count on 1 hand the times i've been so sick i wanted to just die.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And now it's time to figure out what I'm having for dinner. I'm thinking tuna salad - so I can give the kittehs some tuna water.

xoxoxox

Labels

blog365 (347) pictures (190) crafts (81) NaBloPoMo (50) pics (48) karaoke (44) football (29) youtube (28) crochet (21) joel (20) TWITTER RECAP (19) Joe Lansdale (15) list (15) singsnap (15) magikjaz (12) bottlecaps (11) chainmaille (11) movies (11) trivia (10) quiz (9) video (7) Detroit Lions (6) Detroit Tigers (6) cats (6) Dancing with the stars (5) Red Wings (5) etsy (5) meme (4) Audio blog (3) PTK (3) TV (3) Thanksgiving (3) Velisia (3) food (3) jazblopomo (3) kaguya (3) music (3) myspace (3) tim curry (3) Ava (2) BC (2) Grease (2) NAIAS (2) Salem (2) Spirit of Detroit (2) american Idol (2) banshee (2) beer (2) concert (2) detroit red wings (2) dreams (2) funny (2) jewelry (2) kevin (2) mozart (2) oscars (2) poetry (2) police (2) puters (2) sick (2) singing (2) stanley cup (2) t'hy'la (2) tenacious D (2) utterz (2) wedding (2) wordpress (2) DST (1) Detroit (1) Detroit Pistons (1) Jose (1) Lindsey Lohan (1) Mama (1) Maya Angelou (1) NKOTB (1) NOLA (1) NWA (1) NYC (1) QVC (1) RUSH (1) Tigers (1) Toy Box (1) american band (1) art (1) bday (1) blogger play (1) camera (1) car (1) chicano (1) china (1) dally in the alley (1) depression (1) edward james olmos (1) facebook (1) family (1) fish (1) flock (1) fug (1) funny or die (1) gaiaonine (1) gofugyourself (1) guya (1) halcyontears (1) haunted (1) high school (1) jeopardy (1) jerry o'connell (1) jersey (1) july (1) kohana (1) laptop (1) latino (1) left handers day (1) link (1) menewsha (1) mexican (1) mischa barton (1) mobile (1) mobile blog (1) murder (1) neopets (1) news (1) party (1) phenomenal (1) photobucket (1) picture (1) plane crash (1) politics (1) poll (1) problems (1) pt cruiser (1) rainbow (1) recipe (1) show (1) smartcar (1) snopes (1) star trek (1) star wars (1) stolen (1) super secret blog project (1) sushi (1) test (1) the bloggess (1) toy (1) u of m (1) ugly betty (1) websites (1) williamson (1) work (1) zantarni (1) zombies (1)