Pages

3/22/11

Week (more or less) in review

Friday was a horrible day for my family. Both my grandfather and my step-mom ended up in the hospital (for multiple days) and we also found out a longtime family friend (and former neighbor for many years) lost their dad. It was devastating.




Luckily my Papa was only in for a couple days and it wasn't too serious. And thankfully my stepmom also got better and as far as i know has been released and is on a much needed vacation for a couple weeks. I don't want to go into details, but essentially it appears that she had a mental breakdown due to stuff that happened at her job. I was pissed, but according to my dad things have all worked out now, so I can stop being pissed i guess.

Right now I'm kinda in a funk. I don't know why. Everything seems to be okay. Money is really tight (as usual)  and it looks like the supplies i ordered online won't be here in time for me to make things for my show coming up on Saturday. I paid for them already too so i can't order them from somewhere else. BLEH! And I ordered bottlecap stuff instead of chainmaille stuff for the same price cuz I assumed I'd be able to make more and sell more at the show this weekend.

I'm so fucked.

Maybe a shower will help me feel better.

And sorry that this blog just went on a tangent to nowhere. I'll update on my life tomorrow i guess.

Labels

blog365 (347) pictures (190) crafts (81) NaBloPoMo (50) pics (48) karaoke (44) football (29) youtube (28) crochet (21) joel (20) TWITTER RECAP (19) Joe Lansdale (15) list (15) singsnap (15) magikjaz (12) bottlecaps (11) chainmaille (11) movies (11) trivia (10) quiz (9) video (7) Detroit Lions (6) Detroit Tigers (6) cats (6) Dancing with the stars (5) Red Wings (5) etsy (5) meme (4) Audio blog (3) PTK (3) TV (3) Thanksgiving (3) Velisia (3) food (3) jazblopomo (3) kaguya (3) music (3) myspace (3) tim curry (3) Ava (2) BC (2) Grease (2) NAIAS (2) Salem (2) Spirit of Detroit (2) american Idol (2) banshee (2) beer (2) concert (2) detroit red wings (2) dreams (2) funny (2) jewelry (2) kevin (2) mozart (2) oscars (2) poetry (2) police (2) puters (2) sick (2) singing (2) stanley cup (2) t'hy'la (2) tenacious D (2) utterz (2) wedding (2) wordpress (2) DST (1) Detroit (1) Detroit Pistons (1) Jose (1) Lindsey Lohan (1) Mama (1) Maya Angelou (1) NKOTB (1) NOLA (1) NWA (1) NYC (1) QVC (1) RUSH (1) Tigers (1) Toy Box (1) american band (1) art (1) bday (1) blogger play (1) camera (1) car (1) chicano (1) china (1) dally in the alley (1) depression (1) edward james olmos (1) facebook (1) family (1) fish (1) flock (1) fug (1) funny or die (1) gaiaonine (1) gofugyourself (1) guya (1) halcyontears (1) haunted (1) high school (1) jeopardy (1) jerry o'connell (1) jersey (1) july (1) kohana (1) laptop (1) latino (1) left handers day (1) link (1) menewsha (1) mexican (1) mischa barton (1) mobile (1) mobile blog (1) murder (1) neopets (1) news (1) party (1) phenomenal (1) photobucket (1) picture (1) plane crash (1) politics (1) poll (1) problems (1) pt cruiser (1) rainbow (1) recipe (1) show (1) smartcar (1) snopes (1) star trek (1) star wars (1) stolen (1) super secret blog project (1) sushi (1) test (1) the bloggess (1) toy (1) u of m (1) ugly betty (1) websites (1) williamson (1) work (1) zantarni (1) zombies (1)