Pages

11/3/07

Plans for Saturday

One of the bars I throw darts at is having free conies today during the Michigan-Michigan State game, so we're heading up there for some yummy goodness. Kevin made the chili so I know it's gonna be the bombdiggity ^_^


Afterwards we're supposed to head to Pontiac and check out Erebus (the haunted house). The original plan was to meet up with my mom her friend Rob so he and Kevin could go thru the house and me and my mom would sit in the bar around the corner waiting for them (I don't do haunted houses) but it's looking like they forgot our plans and as a result I may have to go thru the house with Kevin instead. I was so stressed out about this I couldn't sleep last night.


I'm really hoping that they can still meet us there cuz I don't want to waste $20 on something I know I'm not going to like.


My friend Karyn makes fun of me that I'll stay at a REAL haunted house (the Myrltes) but won't do a fake one. And yea maybe I'm crazy in that respect. But I had a traumatic experience when I was about 8 at a haunted house in Wyandotte and, aside from the 2 i went in with my siblings when we went to Niagra Falls about 10 years ago, I haven't been in any since. And even those I went into practically kicking and screaming.


yes I love scary movies. I love haunted houses. I love ghosts and ghouls and monsters of all kinds. To stay in a REAL haunted house doesn't scare me. I loved the Myrtles. And yes I got a little freaked out when we were walking around at night, but it was manageable. and I could run away ... like across the street to the gas station. In a haunted house like Erebus you're pretty much stuck inside until the end. I know they have little escape routes etc, and if I go thru with kevin I may ahve to use one, but I'm REALLY hoping he finds someone to go with him.


So wish me luck. And if anyone reading this is up for Erebus tonight in Pontiac around 8 or 9PM please get in touch with me 734-934-8109

Labels

blog365 (347) pictures (190) crafts (81) NaBloPoMo (50) pics (48) karaoke (44) football (29) youtube (28) crochet (21) joel (20) TWITTER RECAP (19) Joe Lansdale (15) list (15) singsnap (15) magikjaz (12) bottlecaps (11) chainmaille (11) movies (11) trivia (10) quiz (9) video (7) Detroit Lions (6) Detroit Tigers (6) cats (6) Dancing with the stars (5) Red Wings (5) etsy (5) meme (4) Audio blog (3) PTK (3) TV (3) Thanksgiving (3) Velisia (3) food (3) jazblopomo (3) kaguya (3) music (3) myspace (3) tim curry (3) Ava (2) BC (2) Grease (2) NAIAS (2) Salem (2) Spirit of Detroit (2) american Idol (2) banshee (2) beer (2) concert (2) detroit red wings (2) dreams (2) funny (2) jewelry (2) kevin (2) mozart (2) oscars (2) poetry (2) police (2) puters (2) sick (2) singing (2) stanley cup (2) t'hy'la (2) tenacious D (2) utterz (2) wedding (2) wordpress (2) DST (1) Detroit (1) Detroit Pistons (1) Jose (1) Lindsey Lohan (1) Mama (1) Maya Angelou (1) NKOTB (1) NOLA (1) NWA (1) NYC (1) QVC (1) RUSH (1) Tigers (1) Toy Box (1) american band (1) art (1) bday (1) blogger play (1) camera (1) car (1) chicano (1) china (1) dally in the alley (1) depression (1) edward james olmos (1) facebook (1) family (1) fish (1) flock (1) fug (1) funny or die (1) gaiaonine (1) gofugyourself (1) guya (1) halcyontears (1) haunted (1) high school (1) jeopardy (1) jerry o'connell (1) jersey (1) july (1) kohana (1) laptop (1) latino (1) left handers day (1) link (1) menewsha (1) mexican (1) mischa barton (1) mobile (1) mobile blog (1) murder (1) neopets (1) news (1) party (1) phenomenal (1) photobucket (1) picture (1) plane crash (1) politics (1) poll (1) problems (1) pt cruiser (1) rainbow (1) recipe (1) show (1) smartcar (1) snopes (1) star trek (1) star wars (1) stolen (1) super secret blog project (1) sushi (1) test (1) the bloggess (1) toy (1) u of m (1) ugly betty (1) websites (1) williamson (1) work (1) zantarni (1) zombies (1)