Pages

9/6/11

Family Dynamics

Let's just say my family is fucked in the head. There's so much going on right now that pisses me off it's not funny.

Long Stories short:

 My sister got mad at our mom a couple months back and consequently mad at me (cuz apparently i chose the wrong side) and now is not talking to me and blocked me from seeing her facebook activity except the very basics (which at least means i get to see pics of my niece).

That in turn caused my dad and stepmom to stop communicating with me. I don't have absolute proof of that, but yesterday was labor day and usually involves a BBQ invitation at dad's house, which i didn't receive this year. I could be wrong and they could have just passed it up, which i am hoping, but I'm not holding my breath.

And of course there's the whole cousin drama going on. One cousin is back in jail and as a result another cousin is getting shit on by those in the family that blame cousin #2 for cousin #1 being back in jail. Both C1 and C2 live with our grandfather (well C1 will when jailtime is served) which means that, for example, during the recent heatwave, C1 supporters went into C2's room (on the 2nd floor - you know, where heat rises to) and unplugged the A/C and hid the adapter so C2 couldn't turn it back on.

Petty bullshit. I'm sick of it. I don't tolerate it from hubby's family and i sure as hell don't tolerate it from mine. And don't tell me that their my family and i HAVE to put up with it and love them anyway. I don't.

Time for a short walk.


Labels

blog365 (347) pictures (190) crafts (81) NaBloPoMo (50) pics (48) karaoke (44) football (29) youtube (28) crochet (21) joel (20) TWITTER RECAP (19) Joe Lansdale (15) list (15) singsnap (15) magikjaz (12) bottlecaps (11) chainmaille (11) movies (11) trivia (10) quiz (9) video (7) Detroit Lions (6) Detroit Tigers (6) cats (6) Dancing with the stars (5) Red Wings (5) etsy (5) meme (4) Audio blog (3) PTK (3) TV (3) Thanksgiving (3) Velisia (3) food (3) jazblopomo (3) kaguya (3) music (3) myspace (3) tim curry (3) Ava (2) BC (2) Grease (2) NAIAS (2) Salem (2) Spirit of Detroit (2) american Idol (2) banshee (2) beer (2) concert (2) detroit red wings (2) dreams (2) funny (2) jewelry (2) kevin (2) mozart (2) oscars (2) poetry (2) police (2) puters (2) sick (2) singing (2) stanley cup (2) t'hy'la (2) tenacious D (2) utterz (2) wedding (2) wordpress (2) DST (1) Detroit (1) Detroit Pistons (1) Jose (1) Lindsey Lohan (1) Mama (1) Maya Angelou (1) NKOTB (1) NOLA (1) NWA (1) NYC (1) QVC (1) RUSH (1) Tigers (1) Toy Box (1) american band (1) art (1) bday (1) blogger play (1) camera (1) car (1) chicano (1) china (1) dally in the alley (1) depression (1) edward james olmos (1) facebook (1) family (1) fish (1) flock (1) fug (1) funny or die (1) gaiaonine (1) gofugyourself (1) guya (1) halcyontears (1) haunted (1) high school (1) jeopardy (1) jerry o'connell (1) jersey (1) july (1) kohana (1) laptop (1) latino (1) left handers day (1) link (1) menewsha (1) mexican (1) mischa barton (1) mobile (1) mobile blog (1) murder (1) neopets (1) news (1) party (1) phenomenal (1) photobucket (1) picture (1) plane crash (1) politics (1) poll (1) problems (1) pt cruiser (1) rainbow (1) recipe (1) show (1) smartcar (1) snopes (1) star trek (1) star wars (1) stolen (1) super secret blog project (1) sushi (1) test (1) the bloggess (1) toy (1) u of m (1) ugly betty (1) websites (1) williamson (1) work (1) zantarni (1) zombies (1)