Pages

11/13/10

Harry Potter Harry Potter!!!!

ABC Family had a HP movie marathon today. Movies 1 - 4 today and movie 5 tomorrow. It's kinda cool to see how much they've grown up since the first movie.



aren't they just adorable!?!?!?!?! I just wanna pinch their cute little cheeks




And here we are in the Deathly Hallows!! All grown up! hot-cha-cha!!!!





I seriously can't wait until the Thursday midnight show!!!!! It's killing me not to re-read book 7 right before the movie, but if i do i know I'll just be terribly disappointed. *le sigh*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Other than the Harry Potter marathon, I went over to my mom's apt for a few to pick up my new shoes she got me. New boots for the winter and some sketchers shape up walking shoes for everyday until the snow comes. I <3 them both! And we watched "Voyagers!" for a couple hours. I don't care what anyone says, I love that show!!!!


I even had a shirt just like the one Meeno Peluce wore through the entire series. It was my favorite. And now that I'm older I can appreciate Jon-Eric Hexum even more. What dreamy eyes!!!! *le sigh*




And his other attributes (which i can appreciate much more now that I'm older) *drool*




Labels

blog365 (347) pictures (190) crafts (81) NaBloPoMo (50) pics (48) karaoke (44) football (29) youtube (28) crochet (21) joel (20) TWITTER RECAP (19) Joe Lansdale (15) list (15) singsnap (15) magikjaz (12) bottlecaps (11) chainmaille (11) movies (11) trivia (10) quiz (9) video (7) Detroit Lions (6) Detroit Tigers (6) cats (6) Dancing with the stars (5) Red Wings (5) etsy (5) meme (4) Audio blog (3) PTK (3) TV (3) Thanksgiving (3) Velisia (3) food (3) jazblopomo (3) kaguya (3) music (3) myspace (3) tim curry (3) Ava (2) BC (2) Grease (2) NAIAS (2) Salem (2) Spirit of Detroit (2) american Idol (2) banshee (2) beer (2) concert (2) detroit red wings (2) dreams (2) funny (2) jewelry (2) kevin (2) mozart (2) oscars (2) poetry (2) police (2) puters (2) sick (2) singing (2) stanley cup (2) t'hy'la (2) tenacious D (2) utterz (2) wedding (2) wordpress (2) DST (1) Detroit (1) Detroit Pistons (1) Jose (1) Lindsey Lohan (1) Mama (1) Maya Angelou (1) NKOTB (1) NOLA (1) NWA (1) NYC (1) QVC (1) RUSH (1) Tigers (1) Toy Box (1) american band (1) art (1) bday (1) blogger play (1) camera (1) car (1) chicano (1) china (1) dally in the alley (1) depression (1) edward james olmos (1) facebook (1) family (1) fish (1) flock (1) fug (1) funny or die (1) gaiaonine (1) gofugyourself (1) guya (1) halcyontears (1) haunted (1) high school (1) jeopardy (1) jerry o'connell (1) jersey (1) july (1) kohana (1) laptop (1) latino (1) left handers day (1) link (1) menewsha (1) mexican (1) mischa barton (1) mobile (1) mobile blog (1) murder (1) neopets (1) news (1) party (1) phenomenal (1) photobucket (1) picture (1) plane crash (1) politics (1) poll (1) problems (1) pt cruiser (1) rainbow (1) recipe (1) show (1) smartcar (1) snopes (1) star trek (1) star wars (1) stolen (1) super secret blog project (1) sushi (1) test (1) the bloggess (1) toy (1) u of m (1) ugly betty (1) websites (1) williamson (1) work (1) zantarni (1) zombies (1)