Pages

5/24/08

nothing much to report

life today was pretty much at a standstill. I did almost nothing today but sleep. I'm sure it was slight depression kicking in. I woke up with intentions of mass cleaning the house, but ended up watching soaps as I listlessly surfed teh interwebz and then took a (not needed in the slightest) nap at around 6PM until almost Wings/Pistons game time.

(BTW...YAY WINGS!!!!)

I'm just still in a funk I guess. All i could think of yesterday was what if it was my parent? or my husband? I've only had 8 years with my hubby and the thought of not having him absolutely brings me to my knees. I am utterly at a loss to imagine what Jay's mom is feeling after sharing her life with her hubby for over 40 years.

And I completely lose control when I think of losing any of my parents.

so yea, I'm trying not to dwell on it but I can't help it. And I can't seem to get the words together to even get the emotions out in a blog or even in a journal. Whenever i start to write I just sit and look at the empty page and nothing comes out. I don't know why.

Hopefully tomorrow will be better. I'm gonna clean the house and we're planning on having a BBQ and bonfire tomorrow night after hubby gets home from work. just hotdogs and brats. Maybe some tater salad. and chicken for the fizzle.

BYOB. stop by if you want. Anytime after 7pm. get in touch with me if you need directions.

xoxox

Labels

blog365 (347) pictures (190) crafts (81) NaBloPoMo (50) pics (48) karaoke (44) football (29) youtube (28) crochet (21) joel (20) TWITTER RECAP (19) Joe Lansdale (15) list (15) singsnap (15) magikjaz (12) bottlecaps (11) chainmaille (11) movies (11) trivia (10) quiz (9) video (7) Detroit Lions (6) Detroit Tigers (6) cats (6) Dancing with the stars (5) Red Wings (5) etsy (5) meme (4) Audio blog (3) PTK (3) TV (3) Thanksgiving (3) Velisia (3) food (3) jazblopomo (3) kaguya (3) music (3) myspace (3) tim curry (3) Ava (2) BC (2) Grease (2) NAIAS (2) Salem (2) Spirit of Detroit (2) american Idol (2) banshee (2) beer (2) concert (2) detroit red wings (2) dreams (2) funny (2) jewelry (2) kevin (2) mozart (2) oscars (2) poetry (2) police (2) puters (2) sick (2) singing (2) stanley cup (2) t'hy'la (2) tenacious D (2) utterz (2) wedding (2) wordpress (2) DST (1) Detroit (1) Detroit Pistons (1) Jose (1) Lindsey Lohan (1) Mama (1) Maya Angelou (1) NKOTB (1) NOLA (1) NWA (1) NYC (1) QVC (1) RUSH (1) Tigers (1) Toy Box (1) american band (1) art (1) bday (1) blogger play (1) camera (1) car (1) chicano (1) china (1) dally in the alley (1) depression (1) edward james olmos (1) facebook (1) family (1) fish (1) flock (1) fug (1) funny or die (1) gaiaonine (1) gofugyourself (1) guya (1) halcyontears (1) haunted (1) high school (1) jeopardy (1) jerry o'connell (1) jersey (1) july (1) kohana (1) laptop (1) latino (1) left handers day (1) link (1) menewsha (1) mexican (1) mischa barton (1) mobile (1) mobile blog (1) murder (1) neopets (1) news (1) party (1) phenomenal (1) photobucket (1) picture (1) plane crash (1) politics (1) poll (1) problems (1) pt cruiser (1) rainbow (1) recipe (1) show (1) smartcar (1) snopes (1) star trek (1) star wars (1) stolen (1) super secret blog project (1) sushi (1) test (1) the bloggess (1) toy (1) u of m (1) ugly betty (1) websites (1) williamson (1) work (1) zantarni (1) zombies (1)