Pages

4/28/08

so I asked for blog input earlier ....

and I got a couple responses. thanks! I think I'm sticking with blogger for my regular blog and wordpress for this new one. I like the fact that wordpress allows you to make pages within your blog, kinda like have a domain without so much work. I also like that you can set the index page. That makes it fun.

in case you didn't see it, I'm making a new blog footballforwomen which I'm really excited about. The draft inspired me this weekend to get off my butt and get that football teaching thing going that Gina and a couple others suggested to me last year. what better time than now.

So I'm going to set up a page for each team and I'm also working on learning how to edit my videos in windows movie maker (if anyone has another FREE suggestion that you like more I'm totally open to it) so I can use video to illustrate points as well.

I'm really excited about this! It looks like a corner of the market that isn't really being addressed online. I know there are a couple books about it but this would be kind of a real time thing! if only I had a laptop I could have live chats during games and stuff!

But I'm getting ahead of myself here. and I have until september to get a laptop. who knows!

I do have one question for anyone reading this tho.

Do you think the fact that I've labelled it "football for women" is in anyway alienating or condescending? I mean I'm a woman. I just thought it sounded coolest. (did I mention i made this site at like 2am lol)

anyway, i gotta get some laundry done. so please tell me what you think!!!

Labels

blog365 (347) pictures (190) crafts (81) NaBloPoMo (50) pics (48) karaoke (44) football (29) youtube (28) crochet (21) joel (20) TWITTER RECAP (19) Joe Lansdale (15) list (15) singsnap (15) magikjaz (12) bottlecaps (11) chainmaille (11) movies (11) trivia (10) quiz (9) video (7) Detroit Lions (6) Detroit Tigers (6) cats (6) Dancing with the stars (5) Red Wings (5) etsy (5) meme (4) Audio blog (3) PTK (3) TV (3) Thanksgiving (3) Velisia (3) food (3) jazblopomo (3) kaguya (3) music (3) myspace (3) tim curry (3) Ava (2) BC (2) Grease (2) NAIAS (2) Salem (2) Spirit of Detroit (2) american Idol (2) banshee (2) beer (2) concert (2) detroit red wings (2) dreams (2) funny (2) jewelry (2) kevin (2) mozart (2) oscars (2) poetry (2) police (2) puters (2) sick (2) singing (2) stanley cup (2) t'hy'la (2) tenacious D (2) utterz (2) wedding (2) wordpress (2) DST (1) Detroit (1) Detroit Pistons (1) Jose (1) Lindsey Lohan (1) Mama (1) Maya Angelou (1) NKOTB (1) NOLA (1) NWA (1) NYC (1) QVC (1) RUSH (1) Tigers (1) Toy Box (1) american band (1) art (1) bday (1) blogger play (1) camera (1) car (1) chicano (1) china (1) dally in the alley (1) depression (1) edward james olmos (1) facebook (1) family (1) fish (1) flock (1) fug (1) funny or die (1) gaiaonine (1) gofugyourself (1) guya (1) halcyontears (1) haunted (1) high school (1) jeopardy (1) jerry o'connell (1) jersey (1) july (1) kohana (1) laptop (1) latino (1) left handers day (1) link (1) menewsha (1) mexican (1) mischa barton (1) mobile (1) mobile blog (1) murder (1) neopets (1) news (1) party (1) phenomenal (1) photobucket (1) picture (1) plane crash (1) politics (1) poll (1) problems (1) pt cruiser (1) rainbow (1) recipe (1) show (1) smartcar (1) snopes (1) star trek (1) star wars (1) stolen (1) super secret blog project (1) sushi (1) test (1) the bloggess (1) toy (1) u of m (1) ugly betty (1) websites (1) williamson (1) work (1) zantarni (1) zombies (1)