Pages

3/18/08

Too tired to make a list

I can't think of anything to make a list about. Of course I realize that as soon as I post this I'll have ideas for about 50 lists but whatever! So instead I'm going to list things as they pop in my head. and by list i mean basically just number them.

1. Last night I watched a movie "across The Universe" It was essentially a movie musical set to Beatles songs. Kinda like I imagine "Moving Out" is (w/ Billy Joel songs) I had no idea what to expect but let me tell you it was absolutely amazing! I cried a couple of times during the course of the film. And not even 15 minutes into the film Kevin and I decided we had to own it. And we're pretty picky about the films we purchase.

2. Today I watched "Good Luck Chuck" with Dane Cook and Jessica Alba. Okay...I'm only halfway thru it as I take a break to write this. But it's not as sucky as I expected it to be. surprisingly. of course, Dane Cook does kinda grown on you like a fungus, but whatever.

3. Over the weekend we watched Snoop Dogg's Hood of Horror. It was kinda like "Tales from the Hood' only about a billion time more gratuitously violent. Seriously. One of the guys in the first vignette dies by 40oz. GRUESOME!

4. What else have we watched lately? Well, we've been renting the "8 films to die for" from the 1st Horrorfest in 2006. Just rented "Penny Dreadful" which was pretty damn good and had a few familiar faces in it. (OH! Speaking of familiar faces! Bono and Joe Cocker have cameos in "Across The Universe")

5.Anyway, Penny Dreadful was about a girl who had a traumatic car accident experience when she was younger and was trying to work it out with her therapist by going to the scene of the accident when she experiences ANOTHER trauma! And it was pretty good the way it was set up and everything. They almost fooled us into thinking the bad guy was the good guy .... almost!

6. Also watched "Employee of the Month" last week (or so) yea... another Dane Cook masterpiece, this one starring Jessica Simpson as well. But it wasn't all that bad. stupid and immature and a welcome break from ABC soaps in the middle of my crocheting extravaganzaa.

7. Speaking of which, I made 10 scarves and sold all but 1. YAY ME!!! So next year I'm gonna try and do more earlier so I'm not crocheting 20 hours a day. It was way too much like a job the last couple days.

8. So excited that all my shows are gonna be coming back in the next month or so! Bones and Grey's Anatomy and Hell's Kitchen are coming soon and right now we got Dirt and The Riches (OH! Eddie Izzard is in "Across The Universe" too!) it's a welcome relief from soaps and reruns.

9. I'm totally missing Ghost Hunters International tho. Even with the original Ghost Hunters having new episodes on Wednesdays. GHI was getting some awesome results! I'll bet Jason and Grant were getting jealous!

10. Mickey Dolenz is gonna be at the Motor City Comic Con in May! you know i'm going!!!!

11. I figured out today how to record my voice from my singsnap recordings so I'm planning on making an xmas CD for my family. Yep. I'll be singing xmas tunes in April. gotta love it!

12. Had way too much fun on Sunday on the Rouge Park bus trip to downtown Detroit. Got there early so hubby could work and then I somehow managed to help them waitressing and crap. I made 5 whole dollars. yep. The barmaid didn't share any tips with me. no big tho. I sold my scarves and got to drink. way too much as it turned out. But it was fun! I'd love to do it again.

13. Now that I'm done crocheting clover scarves I can get on the other things I've wated to finish up. And maybe make a couple things to sell. So tell me, should I go Etsy, Ebay or craigslist?

The end!

Labels

blog365 (347) pictures (190) crafts (81) NaBloPoMo (50) pics (48) karaoke (44) football (29) youtube (28) crochet (21) joel (20) TWITTER RECAP (19) Joe Lansdale (15) list (15) singsnap (15) magikjaz (12) bottlecaps (11) chainmaille (11) movies (11) trivia (10) quiz (9) video (7) Detroit Lions (6) Detroit Tigers (6) cats (6) Dancing with the stars (5) Red Wings (5) etsy (5) meme (4) Audio blog (3) PTK (3) TV (3) Thanksgiving (3) Velisia (3) food (3) jazblopomo (3) kaguya (3) music (3) myspace (3) tim curry (3) Ava (2) BC (2) Grease (2) NAIAS (2) Salem (2) Spirit of Detroit (2) american Idol (2) banshee (2) beer (2) concert (2) detroit red wings (2) dreams (2) funny (2) jewelry (2) kevin (2) mozart (2) oscars (2) poetry (2) police (2) puters (2) sick (2) singing (2) stanley cup (2) t'hy'la (2) tenacious D (2) utterz (2) wedding (2) wordpress (2) DST (1) Detroit (1) Detroit Pistons (1) Jose (1) Lindsey Lohan (1) Mama (1) Maya Angelou (1) NKOTB (1) NOLA (1) NWA (1) NYC (1) QVC (1) RUSH (1) Tigers (1) Toy Box (1) american band (1) art (1) bday (1) blogger play (1) camera (1) car (1) chicano (1) china (1) dally in the alley (1) depression (1) edward james olmos (1) facebook (1) family (1) fish (1) flock (1) fug (1) funny or die (1) gaiaonine (1) gofugyourself (1) guya (1) halcyontears (1) haunted (1) high school (1) jeopardy (1) jerry o'connell (1) jersey (1) july (1) kohana (1) laptop (1) latino (1) left handers day (1) link (1) menewsha (1) mexican (1) mischa barton (1) mobile (1) mobile blog (1) murder (1) neopets (1) news (1) party (1) phenomenal (1) photobucket (1) picture (1) plane crash (1) politics (1) poll (1) problems (1) pt cruiser (1) rainbow (1) recipe (1) show (1) smartcar (1) snopes (1) star trek (1) star wars (1) stolen (1) super secret blog project (1) sushi (1) test (1) the bloggess (1) toy (1) u of m (1) ugly betty (1) websites (1) williamson (1) work (1) zantarni (1) zombies (1)