Pages

3/1/08

I was tagged (thanks Cin!)

Here's how you play:

Once you have been tagged, you have to write a blog with 15 weird, random things, facts, habits, or goals about yourself.


At the end choose 10 people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them.


Don't forget to leave them a comment (you're it) and to read your blog. You can't tag the person who tagged you.


Since you can't tag me back, let me know when you've posted your blog so I can see your answers.


1. In order to learn a new song (i.e. for karaoke) I have to listen to it about 50 times in a row with the lyrics in front of me. drives Kevin crazy.

2. Me and a bunch of friends once met Everlast from house of Pain (you know ... "jump around") at the Denny's on Eureka in Taylor. He was so frigging cool.

The story goes we were all sitting in one of the big corner booths and in walked this guy with chains and crap. He sat down in the dame section as us and we were kinda making fun of him (calling him wigger ... i know awful!) and someone we all started talking in NY accents (tawking about cawfee and chawcolate) and he got up and came over and joined in with his own NY accent and we all chatted and mentioned he was waiting for buddies cuz they had done a show at Legends that night. That's when he told us who he was and ... yea ... it was pretty cool. he even signed some things for us. (i lost mine tho.. i think it was a napkin lol)

3. I've sang "Blues in the Night" about 50 times today and I'm ready to shoot myself. I can't seem to get it right. (it's for a singsnap contest)

4. one of my favorite snacks is saltines with butter.

5. I firmly believe in reincarnation. When I was 4 years old I told my mom I lived in india I married my cousin "roger" (which we think was actually "rajah") and told her tons of details. There was no way I would have known such details (like wedding customs of wearing tons of jewelry or wearing red) unless I was remembering something.

6. When I was also about 4 years old I corrected my mom's college Greek Mythology professor during a class. and I was absolutely right ^_^

7. I have a serious case of pagophagia that doesn't seem to subsist even tho I'm taking iron pills and vitamins. seriously I'd rather eat ice than eat or drink anything else these days.

8. The fact that the Pope has given special dispensation to allow people to eat meat when St. Paddy's day falls on Friday during Lent really annoys me.

9. Speaking of ...I make a special effort (as a non-catholic) to eat meat every Friday during Lent. childish of me i know.

10. I hate that my sister and her hubby live so far away from us. I miss her all the time.

11. I am a survivor of rape.

12. I wasn't allowed to date in high school. And as much as I complained about it when I was younger...I'm kinda glad.

13. while I'm pretty bad at leaving comments on friends blogs and such I'm a frigging comment whore. I live for people giving me feedback of any kind on these things.

14. i suck at scrabble/scrabulous

15. I believe the children are the future. Teach them well and let them lead the way.

(seriously...just couldn't think of a 15th one)


So I tag (in no particular order):

Chicken

Monica

Banshee

J-Money

Gina

Velisia

JForce

One ill

Eternalhearts

Marc Anthony


P.S. Here's the final result of "Blues in the Night"


Labels

blog365 (347) pictures (190) crafts (81) NaBloPoMo (50) pics (48) karaoke (44) football (29) youtube (28) crochet (21) joel (20) TWITTER RECAP (19) Joe Lansdale (15) list (15) singsnap (15) magikjaz (12) bottlecaps (11) chainmaille (11) movies (11) trivia (10) quiz (9) video (7) Detroit Lions (6) Detroit Tigers (6) cats (6) Dancing with the stars (5) Red Wings (5) etsy (5) meme (4) Audio blog (3) PTK (3) TV (3) Thanksgiving (3) Velisia (3) food (3) jazblopomo (3) kaguya (3) music (3) myspace (3) tim curry (3) Ava (2) BC (2) Grease (2) NAIAS (2) Salem (2) Spirit of Detroit (2) american Idol (2) banshee (2) beer (2) concert (2) detroit red wings (2) dreams (2) funny (2) jewelry (2) kevin (2) mozart (2) oscars (2) poetry (2) police (2) puters (2) sick (2) singing (2) stanley cup (2) t'hy'la (2) tenacious D (2) utterz (2) wedding (2) wordpress (2) DST (1) Detroit (1) Detroit Pistons (1) Jose (1) Lindsey Lohan (1) Mama (1) Maya Angelou (1) NKOTB (1) NOLA (1) NWA (1) NYC (1) QVC (1) RUSH (1) Tigers (1) Toy Box (1) american band (1) art (1) bday (1) blogger play (1) camera (1) car (1) chicano (1) china (1) dally in the alley (1) depression (1) edward james olmos (1) facebook (1) family (1) fish (1) flock (1) fug (1) funny or die (1) gaiaonine (1) gofugyourself (1) guya (1) halcyontears (1) haunted (1) high school (1) jeopardy (1) jerry o'connell (1) jersey (1) july (1) kohana (1) laptop (1) latino (1) left handers day (1) link (1) menewsha (1) mexican (1) mischa barton (1) mobile (1) mobile blog (1) murder (1) neopets (1) news (1) party (1) phenomenal (1) photobucket (1) picture (1) plane crash (1) politics (1) poll (1) problems (1) pt cruiser (1) rainbow (1) recipe (1) show (1) smartcar (1) snopes (1) star trek (1) star wars (1) stolen (1) super secret blog project (1) sushi (1) test (1) the bloggess (1) toy (1) u of m (1) ugly betty (1) websites (1) williamson (1) work (1) zantarni (1) zombies (1)