Pages

2/28/08

singsnap fun! input needed please!!!!

so I joined about a billion contests all at once on singsnap and I totally didn't expect to get very far in any of them. I never do well at karaoke contests.

But I appear to be in the finals of one contest and the quarter finals in another one.

The one I'm in for the quarter finals is so much fun! It's called "It's a Knockout 2" and basically you're paired up with another contestant and have to sing whatever song they assign you. So far I've sang Meatloaf "I would do Anything for Love", Shackles (Praise You) by Mary Mary and Boney M "Rasputin". This round is 50 cent "In Da Club" It's been so much fun cuz I've had to learn songs and kinda go out of my box.

(warning ... questionable lyrics and such ... which basically means I is swearing in this song *gasp*)



The one I'm in the finals for is "Wacky Races" and we've had to do songs based on themes as well as bonus songs each round (for which we got extra points) and also answer trivia (which was pretty hard sometimes.) How I managed to get into the finals I'll never know, but they have it broken down into 2 parts. The first part is to sing 2 songs ... 1 is chosen randomly for you and the other one is any song you want.

My random song is "Give a Little Love" by The Judds. I'm so thankful cuz I actually know this song.

(rough first take ... prolly gonna re-record tomorrow ... i know it's pretty pitchy in places ... just wanted to have something to post lol)



Problem is I can't think of a song to sing ... I mean it's open to ANY song on singsnap! How am I supposed to pick? I have a hard enough time picking a song to sing on a saturday night karaoke whilst out with my friends who don't care what I sound like!

so this is the list of songs I've already sang while on singsnap ... It's a melange of all kinds of musics ... Does anyone have any ideas for what I should sing? I only have until March 1st around 9PM to decide, record and post.

Recordings I've made on Singsnap

Labels

blog365 (347) pictures (190) crafts (81) NaBloPoMo (50) pics (48) karaoke (44) football (29) youtube (28) crochet (21) joel (20) TWITTER RECAP (19) Joe Lansdale (15) list (15) singsnap (15) magikjaz (12) bottlecaps (11) chainmaille (11) movies (11) trivia (10) quiz (9) video (7) Detroit Lions (6) Detroit Tigers (6) cats (6) Dancing with the stars (5) Red Wings (5) etsy (5) meme (4) Audio blog (3) PTK (3) TV (3) Thanksgiving (3) Velisia (3) food (3) jazblopomo (3) kaguya (3) music (3) myspace (3) tim curry (3) Ava (2) BC (2) Grease (2) NAIAS (2) Salem (2) Spirit of Detroit (2) american Idol (2) banshee (2) beer (2) concert (2) detroit red wings (2) dreams (2) funny (2) jewelry (2) kevin (2) mozart (2) oscars (2) poetry (2) police (2) puters (2) sick (2) singing (2) stanley cup (2) t'hy'la (2) tenacious D (2) utterz (2) wedding (2) wordpress (2) DST (1) Detroit (1) Detroit Pistons (1) Jose (1) Lindsey Lohan (1) Mama (1) Maya Angelou (1) NKOTB (1) NOLA (1) NWA (1) NYC (1) QVC (1) RUSH (1) Tigers (1) Toy Box (1) american band (1) art (1) bday (1) blogger play (1) camera (1) car (1) chicano (1) china (1) dally in the alley (1) depression (1) edward james olmos (1) facebook (1) family (1) fish (1) flock (1) fug (1) funny or die (1) gaiaonine (1) gofugyourself (1) guya (1) halcyontears (1) haunted (1) high school (1) jeopardy (1) jerry o'connell (1) jersey (1) july (1) kohana (1) laptop (1) latino (1) left handers day (1) link (1) menewsha (1) mexican (1) mischa barton (1) mobile (1) mobile blog (1) murder (1) neopets (1) news (1) party (1) phenomenal (1) photobucket (1) picture (1) plane crash (1) politics (1) poll (1) problems (1) pt cruiser (1) rainbow (1) recipe (1) show (1) smartcar (1) snopes (1) star trek (1) star wars (1) stolen (1) super secret blog project (1) sushi (1) test (1) the bloggess (1) toy (1) u of m (1) ugly betty (1) websites (1) williamson (1) work (1) zantarni (1) zombies (1)