Pages

11/25/07

Saturday & Sunday

had a yummy steak dinner @ the Rouge Park on Saturday with some trimmings. A nice break from turkey leftovers. Then it was a bday party and karaoke (with me working) which was fun. Except that I started at like 8PM and didn't end until after almost 1:30am. That's a long shift for karaoke. So I was hoarse and tired and my back hurt like crazy. But i'm making good money so I'm not complaining (too much). Joel even showed up for karaoke. Bobbie arrives in Chicago tomorrow night and we get to officially meet on Tuesday evening when they arrive by train.

Today was football sunday without the Lions. (or the Jets) so I watched New Orleans kick some azz (how bout them Saints?), watched Arizona lose to the Niners in OT (which keeps the Lions in the Wold card contention) and we're currently watching NE getting shoved around by Philly (which is good for my fantasy numbers cuz the guy I'm playing today has Brady and Moss) (and I know this is all gobldigook to most people who read this)

I'm also crocheting like a madwoman. I didn't reach my goal today of finishing an afghan I've been working on for about a week, but I should finish it tomorrow along with a couple other gifts. I'm trying to remember to take pics of everything but my real camera needs batteries and my cell phone camera sucks at getting colours right.

Heading up to the Box in a few. don't wanna. I took some allergy pills and I'm so tired I could go to sleep right now and not wake up until noon tomorrow. But it will do me good to get out of the house.

Hopefully tomorrow I'll have more of a brain to write more than basic life journal entries. I have so much stuff floating around in my head I need to get out.

oh! and it's entirely possible I have stopped at 18 days. I'm still gonna make plans to see someone about this, but if I have stopped it's not as urgent as it was before.

xoxox

Labels

blog365 (347) pictures (190) crafts (81) NaBloPoMo (50) pics (48) karaoke (44) football (29) youtube (28) crochet (21) joel (20) TWITTER RECAP (19) Joe Lansdale (15) list (15) singsnap (15) magikjaz (12) bottlecaps (11) chainmaille (11) movies (11) trivia (10) quiz (9) video (7) Detroit Lions (6) Detroit Tigers (6) cats (6) Dancing with the stars (5) Red Wings (5) etsy (5) meme (4) Audio blog (3) PTK (3) TV (3) Thanksgiving (3) Velisia (3) food (3) jazblopomo (3) kaguya (3) music (3) myspace (3) tim curry (3) Ava (2) BC (2) Grease (2) NAIAS (2) Salem (2) Spirit of Detroit (2) american Idol (2) banshee (2) beer (2) concert (2) detroit red wings (2) dreams (2) funny (2) jewelry (2) kevin (2) mozart (2) oscars (2) poetry (2) police (2) puters (2) sick (2) singing (2) stanley cup (2) t'hy'la (2) tenacious D (2) utterz (2) wedding (2) wordpress (2) DST (1) Detroit (1) Detroit Pistons (1) Jose (1) Lindsey Lohan (1) Mama (1) Maya Angelou (1) NKOTB (1) NOLA (1) NWA (1) NYC (1) QVC (1) RUSH (1) Tigers (1) Toy Box (1) american band (1) art (1) bday (1) blogger play (1) camera (1) car (1) chicano (1) china (1) dally in the alley (1) depression (1) edward james olmos (1) facebook (1) family (1) fish (1) flock (1) fug (1) funny or die (1) gaiaonine (1) gofugyourself (1) guya (1) halcyontears (1) haunted (1) high school (1) jeopardy (1) jerry o'connell (1) jersey (1) july (1) kohana (1) laptop (1) latino (1) left handers day (1) link (1) menewsha (1) mexican (1) mischa barton (1) mobile (1) mobile blog (1) murder (1) neopets (1) news (1) party (1) phenomenal (1) photobucket (1) picture (1) plane crash (1) politics (1) poll (1) problems (1) pt cruiser (1) rainbow (1) recipe (1) show (1) smartcar (1) snopes (1) star trek (1) star wars (1) stolen (1) super secret blog project (1) sushi (1) test (1) the bloggess (1) toy (1) u of m (1) ugly betty (1) websites (1) williamson (1) work (1) zantarni (1) zombies (1)