Pages

11/6/07

Dancing With The Stars

I'm just on my way to sleep after watching tonight's show on DVR (yes it's really 5AM in my world) and I have a couple things to say.

First of all WTF are they doing dancing a quickstep to THE CURE!?!?! I mean seriously! some things in this world are sacred.

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING!!!???!!

The Cure "Why Can't I be You" video here

Altho I shouldn't be surpirsed it was Cameron and Edyta. I really can't stand Edyta. I know some people that read this blog and watch this show like her, but I never have. That's another blog. Prolly tomorrow complete with video and jpg support of the reasons I can't stand her.

The other thing that pissed me off. Why did everyone but Cameron and Edyta show support for Sabrina? Everyone had little cheetah paw tattoos on their arms or backs or wrists. Even Marie Osmond and Jane Seymour, who have been very vocal about how "age-ist" the show is since they're older.

Everyone had a symbol of solidarity and it was referred to again and again thru the night when Samantha Harris was referring to voting to keep the people you like on the show.

Everyone but Cameron and Edyta. And that pissed me the hell off.

My fave since the beginning has been Helio. Also worthy of another blog when I'm more awake and sober.

Anyway, this season has pissed me off more than I can count and twice more tonight.

Labels

blog365 (347) pictures (190) crafts (81) NaBloPoMo (50) pics (48) karaoke (44) football (29) youtube (28) crochet (21) joel (20) TWITTER RECAP (19) Joe Lansdale (15) list (15) singsnap (15) magikjaz (12) bottlecaps (11) chainmaille (11) movies (11) trivia (10) quiz (9) video (7) Detroit Lions (6) Detroit Tigers (6) cats (6) Dancing with the stars (5) Red Wings (5) etsy (5) meme (4) Audio blog (3) PTK (3) TV (3) Thanksgiving (3) Velisia (3) food (3) jazblopomo (3) kaguya (3) music (3) myspace (3) tim curry (3) Ava (2) BC (2) Grease (2) NAIAS (2) Salem (2) Spirit of Detroit (2) american Idol (2) banshee (2) beer (2) concert (2) detroit red wings (2) dreams (2) funny (2) jewelry (2) kevin (2) mozart (2) oscars (2) poetry (2) police (2) puters (2) sick (2) singing (2) stanley cup (2) t'hy'la (2) tenacious D (2) utterz (2) wedding (2) wordpress (2) DST (1) Detroit (1) Detroit Pistons (1) Jose (1) Lindsey Lohan (1) Mama (1) Maya Angelou (1) NKOTB (1) NOLA (1) NWA (1) NYC (1) QVC (1) RUSH (1) Tigers (1) Toy Box (1) american band (1) art (1) bday (1) blogger play (1) camera (1) car (1) chicano (1) china (1) dally in the alley (1) depression (1) edward james olmos (1) facebook (1) family (1) fish (1) flock (1) fug (1) funny or die (1) gaiaonine (1) gofugyourself (1) guya (1) halcyontears (1) haunted (1) high school (1) jeopardy (1) jerry o'connell (1) jersey (1) july (1) kohana (1) laptop (1) latino (1) left handers day (1) link (1) menewsha (1) mexican (1) mischa barton (1) mobile (1) mobile blog (1) murder (1) neopets (1) news (1) party (1) phenomenal (1) photobucket (1) picture (1) plane crash (1) politics (1) poll (1) problems (1) pt cruiser (1) rainbow (1) recipe (1) show (1) smartcar (1) snopes (1) star trek (1) star wars (1) stolen (1) super secret blog project (1) sushi (1) test (1) the bloggess (1) toy (1) u of m (1) ugly betty (1) websites (1) williamson (1) work (1) zantarni (1) zombies (1)