Pages

2/27/07

A magikjaz update

All is well here on the magikjaz homefront.

Went to dinner with my mom and Aunt Arcie Saturday evening. mexican food from Cinco de Mayo. It was yummy! Had a great time. My aunt is very opinionated and I always worry we're going to butt heads, but I kept my tongue (she is my aunt after all, must respect our elders, even if the rest of my family has a hard time doing that)

We went out Saturday night for karaoke. (deformed eye and all) It's a whole other photo blog, but I had a blast. And I took benadryl before we left our house, so by the end of the night my eye was almost normal.

Sunday we were totally hungover so we didn't go roller skating. I'm so sad we missed it. Instead we hung out at my mom's and watched the Academy awards with her. We critiqued all the dresses. Turns out I felt the same about the dresses as the gofugyourself girls. I love them!

Creepy part was we were watching the performance of the Dreamgirls trilogy of songs and I was thinking "Man I hate Beyonce's dress! It's so weird looking" but I didn't say anything. Out of the blue my mom turns to me and says "you really don't like that dress?" I was flabbergasted. I didn't know what to say. I hadn't opened my mouth and uttered those words, I just thought them, and she responded to me. Kevin verified that I didnt' say anything. Creepy.

We came home late Sunday night and went almost directly to sleep. We were supposed to go out last night (monday) for dinner at IHOP and to see the new movie "Number 23" with Jim Carrey. I wasn't having it tho. I slept all day and all night. Seriously I went to sleep around 2am Monday morning and I didn't get up until 2am Tuesday morning (about 4 hours ago). I feel refreshed and revitalized tho. I guess I needed the rest. My eye is normal, My cough is almost gone and my voice is almost back.

So hopefully tonight we'll get to the movies. In the meantime I got a Heroes I recorded last night I have to catch up on.

Labels

blog365 (347) pictures (190) crafts (81) NaBloPoMo (50) pics (48) karaoke (44) football (29) youtube (28) crochet (21) joel (20) TWITTER RECAP (19) Joe Lansdale (15) list (15) singsnap (15) magikjaz (12) bottlecaps (11) chainmaille (11) movies (11) trivia (10) quiz (9) video (7) Detroit Lions (6) Detroit Tigers (6) cats (6) Dancing with the stars (5) Red Wings (5) etsy (5) meme (4) Audio blog (3) PTK (3) TV (3) Thanksgiving (3) Velisia (3) food (3) jazblopomo (3) kaguya (3) music (3) myspace (3) tim curry (3) Ava (2) BC (2) Grease (2) NAIAS (2) Salem (2) Spirit of Detroit (2) american Idol (2) banshee (2) beer (2) concert (2) detroit red wings (2) dreams (2) funny (2) jewelry (2) kevin (2) mozart (2) oscars (2) poetry (2) police (2) puters (2) sick (2) singing (2) stanley cup (2) t'hy'la (2) tenacious D (2) utterz (2) wedding (2) wordpress (2) DST (1) Detroit (1) Detroit Pistons (1) Jose (1) Lindsey Lohan (1) Mama (1) Maya Angelou (1) NKOTB (1) NOLA (1) NWA (1) NYC (1) QVC (1) RUSH (1) Tigers (1) Toy Box (1) american band (1) art (1) bday (1) blogger play (1) camera (1) car (1) chicano (1) china (1) dally in the alley (1) depression (1) edward james olmos (1) facebook (1) family (1) fish (1) flock (1) fug (1) funny or die (1) gaiaonine (1) gofugyourself (1) guya (1) halcyontears (1) haunted (1) high school (1) jeopardy (1) jerry o'connell (1) jersey (1) july (1) kohana (1) laptop (1) latino (1) left handers day (1) link (1) menewsha (1) mexican (1) mischa barton (1) mobile (1) mobile blog (1) murder (1) neopets (1) news (1) party (1) phenomenal (1) photobucket (1) picture (1) plane crash (1) politics (1) poll (1) problems (1) pt cruiser (1) rainbow (1) recipe (1) show (1) smartcar (1) snopes (1) star trek (1) star wars (1) stolen (1) super secret blog project (1) sushi (1) test (1) the bloggess (1) toy (1) u of m (1) ugly betty (1) websites (1) williamson (1) work (1) zantarni (1) zombies (1)