Pages

6/3/05

Dreams

I had the craziest dreams last night. I don't remember much, but I remember driving back from Louisiana and we had to cross a bridge made of logs laid right to left and people kept driving onto the bridge from the other way and losing control and sliding all over the bridge and hitting our car (but it wasn't a car...it was like a semi or a bus or something cuz it didn't hurt us at all) we finally stopped on the other side of the bridge and heard the police sirens on the other side of the bridge (where we just came from) I guess cuz of all the cars that were sliding all around ... we all wanted to check it out (musta been a bus) so we were gonna try walking across the clearing to see (there were trees in the way on the side of the road) but it was down an incline...so we all walked down and when we got to the bottom it was kinda muddy ...a couple people almost lost their shoes...then I got to the bottom and I sunk right into the mud up to the bottom of my bra. It was not pretty. And no one came back to help me. I remember thinking in the dream that it was because I am fat. So I tried climbing back up the incline and it became uber steep and I had to dig into the ground and inch my way up and I remember thinking "I've had this nightmare before" ... but I finally made it to the top. That's all I remember. It was really really weird. I wanted to try and sleep longer to see what was going to happen, but I was wide awake.

I'm gonna try exercising in a few. Maybe I'll get 10 minutes today. I didn't get to workout yesterday...it was a bad day for me. Everything set me off. I'm having family issues and money issues and it all came to a head yesterday. Maybe I'll tell you about it tomorrow, I'm trying to not think about it or else I'll get hurt and angry and stuff all over.

Labels

blog365 (347) pictures (190) crafts (81) NaBloPoMo (50) pics (48) karaoke (44) football (29) youtube (28) crochet (21) joel (20) TWITTER RECAP (19) Joe Lansdale (15) list (15) singsnap (15) magikjaz (12) bottlecaps (11) chainmaille (11) movies (11) trivia (10) quiz (9) video (7) Detroit Lions (6) Detroit Tigers (6) cats (6) Dancing with the stars (5) Red Wings (5) etsy (5) meme (4) Audio blog (3) PTK (3) TV (3) Thanksgiving (3) Velisia (3) food (3) jazblopomo (3) kaguya (3) music (3) myspace (3) tim curry (3) Ava (2) BC (2) Grease (2) NAIAS (2) Salem (2) Spirit of Detroit (2) american Idol (2) banshee (2) beer (2) concert (2) detroit red wings (2) dreams (2) funny (2) jewelry (2) kevin (2) mozart (2) oscars (2) poetry (2) police (2) puters (2) sick (2) singing (2) stanley cup (2) t'hy'la (2) tenacious D (2) utterz (2) wedding (2) wordpress (2) DST (1) Detroit (1) Detroit Pistons (1) Jose (1) Lindsey Lohan (1) Mama (1) Maya Angelou (1) NKOTB (1) NOLA (1) NWA (1) NYC (1) QVC (1) RUSH (1) Tigers (1) Toy Box (1) american band (1) art (1) bday (1) blogger play (1) camera (1) car (1) chicano (1) china (1) dally in the alley (1) depression (1) edward james olmos (1) facebook (1) family (1) fish (1) flock (1) fug (1) funny or die (1) gaiaonine (1) gofugyourself (1) guya (1) halcyontears (1) haunted (1) high school (1) jeopardy (1) jerry o'connell (1) jersey (1) july (1) kohana (1) laptop (1) latino (1) left handers day (1) link (1) menewsha (1) mexican (1) mischa barton (1) mobile (1) mobile blog (1) murder (1) neopets (1) news (1) party (1) phenomenal (1) photobucket (1) picture (1) plane crash (1) politics (1) poll (1) problems (1) pt cruiser (1) rainbow (1) recipe (1) show (1) smartcar (1) snopes (1) star trek (1) star wars (1) stolen (1) super secret blog project (1) sushi (1) test (1) the bloggess (1) toy (1) u of m (1) ugly betty (1) websites (1) williamson (1) work (1) zantarni (1) zombies (1)