Pages

8/18/04

Trying to play catch up on some of my neopets stuff and I'm getting depressed again. Reading posts from dali and it just makes me so sad. I wish there were something I could do. There's not. Today is her neoversary. I'm just gonna wait for her to contact me in her own due time i guess. *sigh*

Didn't do the pics today. I got to messing on the computer. I still need to get Kevin's resume up and posted on sites. I told him it was already done. I'll do that tomorrow. My eyes are starting to fade right now. Surprising since I've had about a billion cups of Iced tea lol.

Kevin took me out to dinner tonight. The Great Dragon Buffet with all you can eat sushi! I love sushi! They totally didn't have any tuna...Kevin said the price of it is thru the roof right now...but they had some FABULOUS salmon and other yummy smoked fish. He took me out to make me feel better. I love him so much! I don't know what I'd do without him in my life, really i don't. I think of all the times in the first year or so of us being together and how close we came to calling it quits. We had a rough time in the beginning. We've grown up alot together in the past 4 years and I can't imagine my life without him. I can't wait to get married to him and make this whole thing legal finally!

Speaking of which, we have a tentative date. May 5th, 2006. It's a friday and it's CINCO DE MAYO! Our reception is gonna have little Mexican themed stuff lol. Won't that be fabulous!?! I have to lose about 100 lbs before then, but I will. I'l gonna start soon going on bike rides. I have to do something to make myself feel better. Maybe if i start biking I can work back up to running, which i loved to do when i was younger.

I have so much to do. I have to catch up on my Neopets responsibilities... I have to finish those pics and put them on a webpage.... I have to reorganize my desk... I have to work on the closets in the apt (we still have stuff that isn't unpacked)...and to top it all off, I need to look for a job. *sigh* So depressed. I don't think I can handle reading anymore dali posts, so I'm gonna just do some account stuff and head to sleep. *hugs*

Labels

blog365 (347) pictures (190) crafts (81) NaBloPoMo (50) pics (48) karaoke (44) football (29) youtube (28) crochet (21) joel (20) TWITTER RECAP (19) Joe Lansdale (15) list (15) singsnap (15) magikjaz (12) bottlecaps (11) chainmaille (11) movies (11) trivia (10) quiz (9) video (7) Detroit Lions (6) Detroit Tigers (6) cats (6) Dancing with the stars (5) Red Wings (5) etsy (5) meme (4) Audio blog (3) PTK (3) TV (3) Thanksgiving (3) Velisia (3) food (3) jazblopomo (3) kaguya (3) music (3) myspace (3) tim curry (3) Ava (2) BC (2) Grease (2) NAIAS (2) Salem (2) Spirit of Detroit (2) american Idol (2) banshee (2) beer (2) concert (2) detroit red wings (2) dreams (2) funny (2) jewelry (2) kevin (2) mozart (2) oscars (2) poetry (2) police (2) puters (2) sick (2) singing (2) stanley cup (2) t'hy'la (2) tenacious D (2) utterz (2) wedding (2) wordpress (2) DST (1) Detroit (1) Detroit Pistons (1) Jose (1) Lindsey Lohan (1) Mama (1) Maya Angelou (1) NKOTB (1) NOLA (1) NWA (1) NYC (1) QVC (1) RUSH (1) Tigers (1) Toy Box (1) american band (1) art (1) bday (1) blogger play (1) camera (1) car (1) chicano (1) china (1) dally in the alley (1) depression (1) edward james olmos (1) facebook (1) family (1) fish (1) flock (1) fug (1) funny or die (1) gaiaonine (1) gofugyourself (1) guya (1) halcyontears (1) haunted (1) high school (1) jeopardy (1) jerry o'connell (1) jersey (1) july (1) kohana (1) laptop (1) latino (1) left handers day (1) link (1) menewsha (1) mexican (1) mischa barton (1) mobile (1) mobile blog (1) murder (1) neopets (1) news (1) party (1) phenomenal (1) photobucket (1) picture (1) plane crash (1) politics (1) poll (1) problems (1) pt cruiser (1) rainbow (1) recipe (1) show (1) smartcar (1) snopes (1) star trek (1) star wars (1) stolen (1) super secret blog project (1) sushi (1) test (1) the bloggess (1) toy (1) u of m (1) ugly betty (1) websites (1) williamson (1) work (1) zantarni (1) zombies (1)