Pages

8/16/04

I'm pretty depressed right now. I got a phone call earlier this evening from Theres December... The interview I had last week...They filled the position. It's not that I was sure I had the job, but I was pretty confident they were going to at least call me back for another interview this week. Oh well! Guess it's a good thing I didn't go to practice my Excel today. Was gonna go to my mom's work to freshen up on my skills. I forgot actually that I was gonna do that and instead we went down to Toledo to get cigarettes (14 for $27 bucks! Thank goodness for coupons!). We also got a refill kit for the printer and some yummy delicious dearborn hot dogs for dinner. They were YUMMY!!!

Talked to my cousin down in Louisiana last night, Terese. Her computer wasn't letting her get online. I tried to help her as much i could, then i called help support and they gave me the run around. I was 2 seconds away from seriously switching ISPs. FINALLY i got someone willing to help us. I don't know if she got online yet. She called back and said they told her it was her modem so she has to get that replaced:(

Everyone down there is good she said. Michelle and Ron asked her if she would be their baby's nanny. I think that's kinda cool myself. And Andrea still hasn't had her baby yet. She's due in a couple weeks. I'll try and shoot them both an email this week. I'm gonna spend tomorrow all day online i think to try and get those pix up. Something to make me feel better. I'm really feeling bad about this whole job thing *sigh*

Let's see, what else? We had a bar-b-que yesterday at my mom's with us, mom, Ricky and Larry. Just hot dogs and hamburgers and potato salad. It was nice. we were gonna go to the drive in last night but it looked like rain so we rented movies instead. so exciting I know.

OH! saturday I went with Ricky to get my hair done at the salon he goes to. They did a fabulous job! I'd show you the pic but my cat apparently decided the digital camera would be a nice litter box and now there's $70 down the drain. I was so mad at her I was almost gonna trow her out friday night when I got home from work. Didn't. Gotta find out some way to get her fixed still My gf told me about a vet in Westland or something. Gotta get that infor again. They do hard luck cases (which is me).

Saturday night my mom and I went to the Lions game. 1st preseason game at Ford Field. We won! 21-27!!! Against the Pittsburgh Steelers. It was a fantastic game! I had such a good time! Joey looked really good IMHO!

Okay, I thought this would make me feel better, but I'm really tired and depressed so I'm just gonna go play some Neopets and try and cheer up a little. Kevin is doing his best to keep my spirits up! He even rented 13 going on 30 for me. *hugs*

Labels

blog365 (347) pictures (190) crafts (81) NaBloPoMo (50) pics (48) karaoke (44) football (29) youtube (28) crochet (21) joel (20) TWITTER RECAP (19) Joe Lansdale (15) list (15) singsnap (15) magikjaz (12) bottlecaps (11) chainmaille (11) movies (11) trivia (10) quiz (9) video (7) Detroit Lions (6) Detroit Tigers (6) cats (6) Dancing with the stars (5) Red Wings (5) etsy (5) meme (4) Audio blog (3) PTK (3) TV (3) Thanksgiving (3) Velisia (3) food (3) jazblopomo (3) kaguya (3) music (3) myspace (3) tim curry (3) Ava (2) BC (2) Grease (2) NAIAS (2) Salem (2) Spirit of Detroit (2) american Idol (2) banshee (2) beer (2) concert (2) detroit red wings (2) dreams (2) funny (2) jewelry (2) kevin (2) mozart (2) oscars (2) poetry (2) police (2) puters (2) sick (2) singing (2) stanley cup (2) t'hy'la (2) tenacious D (2) utterz (2) wedding (2) wordpress (2) DST (1) Detroit (1) Detroit Pistons (1) Jose (1) Lindsey Lohan (1) Mama (1) Maya Angelou (1) NKOTB (1) NOLA (1) NWA (1) NYC (1) QVC (1) RUSH (1) Tigers (1) Toy Box (1) american band (1) art (1) bday (1) blogger play (1) camera (1) car (1) chicano (1) china (1) dally in the alley (1) depression (1) edward james olmos (1) facebook (1) family (1) fish (1) flock (1) fug (1) funny or die (1) gaiaonine (1) gofugyourself (1) guya (1) halcyontears (1) haunted (1) high school (1) jeopardy (1) jerry o'connell (1) jersey (1) july (1) kohana (1) laptop (1) latino (1) left handers day (1) link (1) menewsha (1) mexican (1) mischa barton (1) mobile (1) mobile blog (1) murder (1) neopets (1) news (1) party (1) phenomenal (1) photobucket (1) picture (1) plane crash (1) politics (1) poll (1) problems (1) pt cruiser (1) rainbow (1) recipe (1) show (1) smartcar (1) snopes (1) star trek (1) star wars (1) stolen (1) super secret blog project (1) sushi (1) test (1) the bloggess (1) toy (1) u of m (1) ugly betty (1) websites (1) williamson (1) work (1) zantarni (1) zombies (1)