Pages

7/2/04

so i didn't call them at work. I have decided first of all that it's pointless as I am leaving tomorrow for Louisiana for a week (at least) again and frankly I feel that I don't need to be someplace where I am so unappreciated. I mean i made them a webiste for goodness sake. Free of charge. I was with them for over 2 years and only asked them for help twice... once about a year ago for 20 bucks advance and once about a month ago for 30 bucks. I actually haven't paid the 30 bucks back.I may. In about 3 months. maybe. (no i will..i have to)

I'm just hurt more than anything. I understand they had problems but they could have at least called me and let me know "sorry jaz. can't help. things are happening here and we just can't do it" that's all i needed. I know I asked for alot of money but it was going to be paid right back. They didn't even give me the chance to tell them that or anything. Oh well.

so I have to pack tomorrow and call my Uncle Ed. I'm also taking out my cdrom drive in our computer and taking it down there with me. Hopefully I can plug it into my cousin's computer so she can then get online. I have access thru my yahoo dsl with a 1-800 number anywhere, so i might even let them use that instead of having to pay. I don't think that there's a limit on using it. she would just need a yahoo ID. We'll see. I'll be there a week (hopefully less) so I'm gonna have some time.

Labels

blog365 (347) pictures (190) crafts (81) NaBloPoMo (50) pics (48) karaoke (44) football (29) youtube (28) crochet (21) joel (20) TWITTER RECAP (19) Joe Lansdale (15) list (15) singsnap (15) magikjaz (12) bottlecaps (11) chainmaille (11) movies (11) trivia (10) quiz (9) video (7) Detroit Lions (6) Detroit Tigers (6) cats (6) Dancing with the stars (5) Red Wings (5) etsy (5) meme (4) Audio blog (3) PTK (3) TV (3) Thanksgiving (3) Velisia (3) food (3) jazblopomo (3) kaguya (3) music (3) myspace (3) tim curry (3) Ava (2) BC (2) Grease (2) NAIAS (2) Salem (2) Spirit of Detroit (2) american Idol (2) banshee (2) beer (2) concert (2) detroit red wings (2) dreams (2) funny (2) jewelry (2) kevin (2) mozart (2) oscars (2) poetry (2) police (2) puters (2) sick (2) singing (2) stanley cup (2) t'hy'la (2) tenacious D (2) utterz (2) wedding (2) wordpress (2) DST (1) Detroit (1) Detroit Pistons (1) Jose (1) Lindsey Lohan (1) Mama (1) Maya Angelou (1) NKOTB (1) NOLA (1) NWA (1) NYC (1) QVC (1) RUSH (1) Tigers (1) Toy Box (1) american band (1) art (1) bday (1) blogger play (1) camera (1) car (1) chicano (1) china (1) dally in the alley (1) depression (1) edward james olmos (1) facebook (1) family (1) fish (1) flock (1) fug (1) funny or die (1) gaiaonine (1) gofugyourself (1) guya (1) halcyontears (1) haunted (1) high school (1) jeopardy (1) jerry o'connell (1) jersey (1) july (1) kohana (1) laptop (1) latino (1) left handers day (1) link (1) menewsha (1) mexican (1) mischa barton (1) mobile (1) mobile blog (1) murder (1) neopets (1) news (1) party (1) phenomenal (1) photobucket (1) picture (1) plane crash (1) politics (1) poll (1) problems (1) pt cruiser (1) rainbow (1) recipe (1) show (1) smartcar (1) snopes (1) star trek (1) star wars (1) stolen (1) super secret blog project (1) sushi (1) test (1) the bloggess (1) toy (1) u of m (1) ugly betty (1) websites (1) williamson (1) work (1) zantarni (1) zombies (1)