Pages

6/16/04

I fucking hate Kevin. I hate him so much I can't even breathe. I hope he fucking chokes on his coffee. Fuckhead.

We went out last night to watch the Pistons game. (AND YAY WE WON!!!! PISTONS WON THE NBA CHAMPIONSHIP!!!! IT WAS AWESOME...but that's another blog entry) And we had 4 pitchers of beer between the 2 of us... some guy Kevin was talking to during the game bought us a pitcher and then Green Bay came in and he bought us a pitcher too. So we came home and Kevin talked to Jose (poor Jose...he was so sure L.A. was gonna win) and he finally went to sleep around 2am or so and asked me to make sure he was up in the morning. I stayed up awhile after him playing online and talking to dali and went to sleep close to 4AM.

The alarm went off around 7:30am and he kept hitting snooze. Finally around 8am I got out of bed and woke him up. He talked to me and I told him to get up and all was good. I got up and had some OJ, so I was up for a good 5 minutes trying to wake Kevin up. I even used to bathroom. After trying for about 5 minutes I figured the alarm was gonna go off and he would eventually get out of bed... he's a bitch when I try to wake him up and he doesn't want to get up... he yells and says hurtful things. So I lay down next to him and say "honey time to get up" and he's all "okay"... so I close my eyes and figure my job is done, I mean he was talking to me earlier and everything! Next thing I know he's up and yelling at me and it's 10 minutes to 9 and he's all "good old dependable jaz..blah blah blah... can't depend on her for anything.... blah blah blah ... should have known... blah blah blah..." and just being hurtful and mean and nasty basically. now I know how he really feels apparently. thanks alot Kevin. Yes I know he was late for work. First time EVER and he's been there for almost 3 fucking years. Is it my fault? I mean, I woke him up! He was talking to me and everything! How was I to know he wasn't actually awake? And he turned the alarm off on top of it instead of hitting the snooze.

He was so fucking mean and hurtful I can't even believe it! I really really hate him right now. I want to tell him never to come back home again...except that I don't want to talk to him ever again. I don't want to go on vacation with him I don't want to live in the same house with him I don't want to be in the same room with im. I hate him right now so much!

Labels

blog365 (347) pictures (190) crafts (81) NaBloPoMo (50) pics (48) karaoke (44) football (29) youtube (28) crochet (21) joel (20) TWITTER RECAP (19) Joe Lansdale (15) list (15) singsnap (15) magikjaz (12) bottlecaps (11) chainmaille (11) movies (11) trivia (10) quiz (9) video (7) Detroit Lions (6) Detroit Tigers (6) cats (6) Dancing with the stars (5) Red Wings (5) etsy (5) meme (4) Audio blog (3) PTK (3) TV (3) Thanksgiving (3) Velisia (3) food (3) jazblopomo (3) kaguya (3) music (3) myspace (3) tim curry (3) Ava (2) BC (2) Grease (2) NAIAS (2) Salem (2) Spirit of Detroit (2) american Idol (2) banshee (2) beer (2) concert (2) detroit red wings (2) dreams (2) funny (2) jewelry (2) kevin (2) mozart (2) oscars (2) poetry (2) police (2) puters (2) sick (2) singing (2) stanley cup (2) t'hy'la (2) tenacious D (2) utterz (2) wedding (2) wordpress (2) DST (1) Detroit (1) Detroit Pistons (1) Jose (1) Lindsey Lohan (1) Mama (1) Maya Angelou (1) NKOTB (1) NOLA (1) NWA (1) NYC (1) QVC (1) RUSH (1) Tigers (1) Toy Box (1) american band (1) art (1) bday (1) blogger play (1) camera (1) car (1) chicano (1) china (1) dally in the alley (1) depression (1) edward james olmos (1) facebook (1) family (1) fish (1) flock (1) fug (1) funny or die (1) gaiaonine (1) gofugyourself (1) guya (1) halcyontears (1) haunted (1) high school (1) jeopardy (1) jerry o'connell (1) jersey (1) july (1) kohana (1) laptop (1) latino (1) left handers day (1) link (1) menewsha (1) mexican (1) mischa barton (1) mobile (1) mobile blog (1) murder (1) neopets (1) news (1) party (1) phenomenal (1) photobucket (1) picture (1) plane crash (1) politics (1) poll (1) problems (1) pt cruiser (1) rainbow (1) recipe (1) show (1) smartcar (1) snopes (1) star trek (1) star wars (1) stolen (1) super secret blog project (1) sushi (1) test (1) the bloggess (1) toy (1) u of m (1) ugly betty (1) websites (1) williamson (1) work (1) zantarni (1) zombies (1)