Pages

5/18/04

YOU READ IT HERE FIRST!

just like the email.... copy and paste into the comments with your responses... i already know no one will do this as i got it from Cindy and she's the only one that reads my blog...love youn girl!!!

1) Name as you like to be called: Jazmyn

2) Birthdate: October 28

3) Hair Color: D. Brown

4) Eye Color: D. brown

5) Marital Status: happily engaged.

6) Name Five Friends: Cindy, Jayson, Anna, Julie, Velisia

7) Favorite Social Thing To Do: Currently Comic Conventions! (blogging about it today)

8) What do you do for a living? pretty much data entry parttime, karaoke parttime, wanna be webmaster

9) What kind of vehicle do you drive? Don't. not since the accident.

10) Regrets? If yes, tell me one: No regrets. Sometimes I "what if" but all in all I am happy with everything that has happened in my life because it brought me to this place with the people i know and the friends i have and the love of my life, Kevin.

11) Morning or nite person? DEFINITELY NIGHT!!!

12) Where would your dream vacation be? The Bermuda triangle!!!

13) Favorite thing about yourself...: Physically... my hair, altho right now it's driving me crazy,. overall...my voice. I feel like i sound egotistical, but i love to sing and I think i have a good enough voice that people like to hear me sing too.

14) Favorite place to be...: With Kevin. I love him so.

15) Last question... say one nice thing about your life: I love my life. Yeah there are things i want to change about me and my life, I wanna go to school for webdesign, I want to lose weight, i want to get back in shape... but that's all superficial. I have the best friends and family anyone could ask for. Online or in RL, they have helped me thru some seriously hard times. And I'd be lost without you. I love you all!!!!

Labels

blog365 (347) pictures (190) crafts (81) NaBloPoMo (50) pics (48) karaoke (44) football (29) youtube (28) crochet (21) joel (20) TWITTER RECAP (19) Joe Lansdale (15) list (15) singsnap (15) magikjaz (12) bottlecaps (11) chainmaille (11) movies (11) trivia (10) quiz (9) video (7) Detroit Lions (6) Detroit Tigers (6) cats (6) Dancing with the stars (5) Red Wings (5) etsy (5) meme (4) Audio blog (3) PTK (3) TV (3) Thanksgiving (3) Velisia (3) food (3) jazblopomo (3) kaguya (3) music (3) myspace (3) tim curry (3) Ava (2) BC (2) Grease (2) NAIAS (2) Salem (2) Spirit of Detroit (2) american Idol (2) banshee (2) beer (2) concert (2) detroit red wings (2) dreams (2) funny (2) jewelry (2) kevin (2) mozart (2) oscars (2) poetry (2) police (2) puters (2) sick (2) singing (2) stanley cup (2) t'hy'la (2) tenacious D (2) utterz (2) wedding (2) wordpress (2) DST (1) Detroit (1) Detroit Pistons (1) Jose (1) Lindsey Lohan (1) Mama (1) Maya Angelou (1) NKOTB (1) NOLA (1) NWA (1) NYC (1) QVC (1) RUSH (1) Tigers (1) Toy Box (1) american band (1) art (1) bday (1) blogger play (1) camera (1) car (1) chicano (1) china (1) dally in the alley (1) depression (1) edward james olmos (1) facebook (1) family (1) fish (1) flock (1) fug (1) funny or die (1) gaiaonine (1) gofugyourself (1) guya (1) halcyontears (1) haunted (1) high school (1) jeopardy (1) jerry o'connell (1) jersey (1) july (1) kohana (1) laptop (1) latino (1) left handers day (1) link (1) menewsha (1) mexican (1) mischa barton (1) mobile (1) mobile blog (1) murder (1) neopets (1) news (1) party (1) phenomenal (1) photobucket (1) picture (1) plane crash (1) politics (1) poll (1) problems (1) pt cruiser (1) rainbow (1) recipe (1) show (1) smartcar (1) snopes (1) star trek (1) star wars (1) stolen (1) super secret blog project (1) sushi (1) test (1) the bloggess (1) toy (1) u of m (1) ugly betty (1) websites (1) williamson (1) work (1) zantarni (1) zombies (1)