Pages

5/19/04

So yeah, I've been blogging a bit more...maybe I have more to say, i don't know. Anyway. I had a dream last night that I was in love with Jason (the karaoke guy...i can't remember his last name) It was crazy. I was all into him... he looked like he did before he left to go up morth (which was about 4 years ago maybe). I don't remember all the details now, but I know that I was just crazy about him. Isn't that weird. I mean I'm not now. I was before. Man when i first met him i was absolutely insame about him. We would talk when he got home from doing karoke all the time. I dont' think i ever even kissed him tho. funny. Double funny that he told Joel what he did about me considering we never did anything together. huh. you never know people I guess.

Also had terry in the dream. Old old boyfriend. Smoked camel non-filters. Really cute, but older (like in his 40s & i was around 25) loved Nascar. He's the reason I like nascar actually. I used to have to watch it on Sundays with him when i would go over to his place. Last time I talked to him was when Chrissy died. And I don't like to think about that cuz that just makes me really sad. I miss her so much. Even now when I go into Charlie's I expect to see her there. I hacve a hard time singing "I will survive" cuz it was her favorite song for me to sing. I'm getting misty eyed right now. She was a good person. Had a huge heart. I loved her so.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Speaking of people I used to know.... I didn't blog about this before cuz i was so freaked out about it i didn't know WHAT to do. About a month or so ago I got a comment from a person I used to know... Beth ... yea i was totally not thrilled to have her comment on my blog. Especially in such a negative way.

CRAP! I had so much to say and Kevin just walked in the door. Time for me to go to work. *hugs*

P.S. I got an email from TOM SAVINI today *does happy dance* Don't know who he is? Check out his website at savini.com

Labels

blog365 (347) pictures (190) crafts (81) NaBloPoMo (50) pics (48) karaoke (44) football (29) youtube (28) crochet (21) joel (20) TWITTER RECAP (19) Joe Lansdale (15) list (15) singsnap (15) magikjaz (12) bottlecaps (11) chainmaille (11) movies (11) trivia (10) quiz (9) video (7) Detroit Lions (6) Detroit Tigers (6) cats (6) Dancing with the stars (5) Red Wings (5) etsy (5) meme (4) Audio blog (3) PTK (3) TV (3) Thanksgiving (3) Velisia (3) food (3) jazblopomo (3) kaguya (3) music (3) myspace (3) tim curry (3) Ava (2) BC (2) Grease (2) NAIAS (2) Salem (2) Spirit of Detroit (2) american Idol (2) banshee (2) beer (2) concert (2) detroit red wings (2) dreams (2) funny (2) jewelry (2) kevin (2) mozart (2) oscars (2) poetry (2) police (2) puters (2) sick (2) singing (2) stanley cup (2) t'hy'la (2) tenacious D (2) utterz (2) wedding (2) wordpress (2) DST (1) Detroit (1) Detroit Pistons (1) Jose (1) Lindsey Lohan (1) Mama (1) Maya Angelou (1) NKOTB (1) NOLA (1) NWA (1) NYC (1) QVC (1) RUSH (1) Tigers (1) Toy Box (1) american band (1) art (1) bday (1) blogger play (1) camera (1) car (1) chicano (1) china (1) dally in the alley (1) depression (1) edward james olmos (1) facebook (1) family (1) fish (1) flock (1) fug (1) funny or die (1) gaiaonine (1) gofugyourself (1) guya (1) halcyontears (1) haunted (1) high school (1) jeopardy (1) jerry o'connell (1) jersey (1) july (1) kohana (1) laptop (1) latino (1) left handers day (1) link (1) menewsha (1) mexican (1) mischa barton (1) mobile (1) mobile blog (1) murder (1) neopets (1) news (1) party (1) phenomenal (1) photobucket (1) picture (1) plane crash (1) politics (1) poll (1) problems (1) pt cruiser (1) rainbow (1) recipe (1) show (1) smartcar (1) snopes (1) star trek (1) star wars (1) stolen (1) super secret blog project (1) sushi (1) test (1) the bloggess (1) toy (1) u of m (1) ugly betty (1) websites (1) williamson (1) work (1) zantarni (1) zombies (1)