Pages

5/11/04

New breed of software maps and hones our interconnections

New breed of software maps and hones our interconnections

See the pic? I went to college with him. For a year. Antony Brydon. Don't know why I decided to look him up, but google him I did;) We weren't close by any means. He lived in the dormroom downstairs from us. Entryway D. He lived with San, Joel, and Ollie. They had the serious hookup lemme tell you. I think they had like 3 computers. I remember we used to wanna play tetris on the IBM all the time. And they had to best couch. I think Antony got it. I slept on the couch once cuz I had gone dancing and I danced so much I couldn't walk up the stairs to our own room so I knocked on their door. that was fun.

My college experience was fun. I miss those people sometimes so much. Especially Nadine and Judy and Tanya. *sigh* I miss having women as friends like that. You never have that again. I wish I could have kept in touch with everyone. I really kinda wanted to go to the Yale reunion this year at New Haven, but I only went one year. I don't know anyone really. And I looked at the list of people confirmed going and the only people on the list I'm interested in would be Joel Stotkin, Tanya Isler, Priy Sinha...and I think that's pretty much it on the list. I mean I'd like to see others...Ayde Gonzalez, Adam Steinman, Scott Darling (I had such a crush on him...i don't think I spoke 2 words to him the whole time i went there)

Well, kevin's here and I have to go to work tonight in order to be here in time for 24. We're gonna try the meatball pizza tonight from Little V's. They have the best pizza!!! Their crazy mushroom bread is fabulous too. *yum* Gotta jet!!

Labels

blog365 (347) pictures (190) crafts (81) NaBloPoMo (50) pics (48) karaoke (44) football (29) youtube (28) crochet (21) joel (20) TWITTER RECAP (19) Joe Lansdale (15) list (15) singsnap (15) magikjaz (12) bottlecaps (11) chainmaille (11) movies (11) trivia (10) quiz (9) video (7) Detroit Lions (6) Detroit Tigers (6) cats (6) Dancing with the stars (5) Red Wings (5) etsy (5) meme (4) Audio blog (3) PTK (3) TV (3) Thanksgiving (3) Velisia (3) food (3) jazblopomo (3) kaguya (3) music (3) myspace (3) tim curry (3) Ava (2) BC (2) Grease (2) NAIAS (2) Salem (2) Spirit of Detroit (2) american Idol (2) banshee (2) beer (2) concert (2) detroit red wings (2) dreams (2) funny (2) jewelry (2) kevin (2) mozart (2) oscars (2) poetry (2) police (2) puters (2) sick (2) singing (2) stanley cup (2) t'hy'la (2) tenacious D (2) utterz (2) wedding (2) wordpress (2) DST (1) Detroit (1) Detroit Pistons (1) Jose (1) Lindsey Lohan (1) Mama (1) Maya Angelou (1) NKOTB (1) NOLA (1) NWA (1) NYC (1) QVC (1) RUSH (1) Tigers (1) Toy Box (1) american band (1) art (1) bday (1) blogger play (1) camera (1) car (1) chicano (1) china (1) dally in the alley (1) depression (1) edward james olmos (1) facebook (1) family (1) fish (1) flock (1) fug (1) funny or die (1) gaiaonine (1) gofugyourself (1) guya (1) halcyontears (1) haunted (1) high school (1) jeopardy (1) jerry o'connell (1) jersey (1) july (1) kohana (1) laptop (1) latino (1) left handers day (1) link (1) menewsha (1) mexican (1) mischa barton (1) mobile (1) mobile blog (1) murder (1) neopets (1) news (1) party (1) phenomenal (1) photobucket (1) picture (1) plane crash (1) politics (1) poll (1) problems (1) pt cruiser (1) rainbow (1) recipe (1) show (1) smartcar (1) snopes (1) star trek (1) star wars (1) stolen (1) super secret blog project (1) sushi (1) test (1) the bloggess (1) toy (1) u of m (1) ugly betty (1) websites (1) williamson (1) work (1) zantarni (1) zombies (1)