Pages

5/9/04

Kevin is the most amazing man in the whole world! I actually slept in today (which worked out...i was supposed to go to work and have my mom drive me, but she went to church with my Papa (who was supposed to be out of town today but my cousin decided to take her mother-in-law out for mother's day instead of taking him to see Mama in grand rapids) and when I talked to her a few minutes ago she wasn't even CLOSE to being home) and so when i got up i did what i normally do. I checked and the kitty was sleeping next to me on the bed, so i got up and went to the bathroom and she followed me in like she always does. When I was thru in there I walked, following the kitty, to the kitchen where I changed her water and gave her some food. then I made my way over to turn on the computer so I could ...well PLAY of course!!! And there leaning in front of the monitor is a pink envelope that says "MOMMY" on it and something behind it. So i pick them both up, trying not to see what the thing behind it was until after I read the card. And it's the most adorable little card that says" Happy Mother's Day with bunches of love XXXOOO" and written underneath is says (in Kevin's handwriting) "Thank you mommy for fresh food clean water and all the love I need. I love you" and a little paw print drawn underneath. Isn't that just the cutest thing!?!?! And the thing behind it? It was a special edition DVD of LEGEND!!!! Isn't he just the sweetest man on the face of this earth!?! I am such a lucky woman!

Course now I gotta get him something for father's day. Hmmmm.... I'll have to think on that.

Labels

blog365 (347) pictures (190) crafts (81) NaBloPoMo (50) pics (48) karaoke (44) football (29) youtube (28) crochet (21) joel (20) TWITTER RECAP (19) Joe Lansdale (15) list (15) singsnap (15) magikjaz (12) bottlecaps (11) chainmaille (11) movies (11) trivia (10) quiz (9) video (7) Detroit Lions (6) Detroit Tigers (6) cats (6) Dancing with the stars (5) Red Wings (5) etsy (5) meme (4) Audio blog (3) PTK (3) TV (3) Thanksgiving (3) Velisia (3) food (3) jazblopomo (3) kaguya (3) music (3) myspace (3) tim curry (3) Ava (2) BC (2) Grease (2) NAIAS (2) Salem (2) Spirit of Detroit (2) american Idol (2) banshee (2) beer (2) concert (2) detroit red wings (2) dreams (2) funny (2) jewelry (2) kevin (2) mozart (2) oscars (2) poetry (2) police (2) puters (2) sick (2) singing (2) stanley cup (2) t'hy'la (2) tenacious D (2) utterz (2) wedding (2) wordpress (2) DST (1) Detroit (1) Detroit Pistons (1) Jose (1) Lindsey Lohan (1) Mama (1) Maya Angelou (1) NKOTB (1) NOLA (1) NWA (1) NYC (1) QVC (1) RUSH (1) Tigers (1) Toy Box (1) american band (1) art (1) bday (1) blogger play (1) camera (1) car (1) chicano (1) china (1) dally in the alley (1) depression (1) edward james olmos (1) facebook (1) family (1) fish (1) flock (1) fug (1) funny or die (1) gaiaonine (1) gofugyourself (1) guya (1) halcyontears (1) haunted (1) high school (1) jeopardy (1) jerry o'connell (1) jersey (1) july (1) kohana (1) laptop (1) latino (1) left handers day (1) link (1) menewsha (1) mexican (1) mischa barton (1) mobile (1) mobile blog (1) murder (1) neopets (1) news (1) party (1) phenomenal (1) photobucket (1) picture (1) plane crash (1) politics (1) poll (1) problems (1) pt cruiser (1) rainbow (1) recipe (1) show (1) smartcar (1) snopes (1) star trek (1) star wars (1) stolen (1) super secret blog project (1) sushi (1) test (1) the bloggess (1) toy (1) u of m (1) ugly betty (1) websites (1) williamson (1) work (1) zantarni (1) zombies (1)