Pages

11/18/03

MAN! I could not sleep last night to save my life! My brain wouldn't shut off. If i wasn't thinking about cokemusic, then i was thinking about neopets or the matrix:revolutions or thanksgiving dinner or cleaning and organizing the apt.... I was a mess i tell you! I went to bed around 12:30am .... would have given me a little under 7 hours sleep before court today had i been able to sleep straight thru. But silly me, i had to wake up at 3am and then there was so much noise in the bedroom (sorry Kevin) that I got up and moved to the living room. Then i just lay there. Until around 4:30 or 5am. Thinking all those thoughts. I couldn't stop it! I tried relaxing and focusing on the chalkboard (like i used to) ... It's a really cool excesize to clear your thoughts before you go to sleep. You write everything down on a chalkboard in your mind and then erase them one by one until they're all gone and you can go to sleep. Didn't work last night! So, like i said, I finally get to sleep somewhere close to 5 and Kevin woke me up at 7am .... felt like i had 30 minutes of sleep. Less even cuz i was dreaming i was already awake and ready to face the day!

So anyway, one cup of coffee later and a quick peek at Neopets (didn't sell anything but omelettes all night long. Usually i sell 4K or more overnight. Must have to restock different stuff) and I'm almost ready to face the day. I have to go to court today. And no one is going with me. So wish me luck. Today is just a chat with the prosecutor. If they don't offer me something good, I'll decline and set another court date. Then i'll have to get a court appointed atty. I don't want to. 9 times out of 10 they suck! You have to pay 200 bucks or more for them and they don't let you in on the bargaining process and the judge here in Wyandotte doesn't take anyone's recommendation anyway. He does whatever the hell he wants. He's an ass. And to think .... I voted for him! What was I thinking????

So this is for my accident still. I have 3 tickets... driving on a revoked license... yellow light violation ... and no proof of insurance. Should be fun. I don't understand how i can have a no proof of insurance that's my fault if it wasn't my car! *rolls eyes* Just glad that guy stopped calling us and coming by.

Okay... time to get ready. Again, wish me luick! I'll let you know how it goes!

Labels

blog365 (347) pictures (190) crafts (81) NaBloPoMo (50) pics (48) karaoke (44) football (29) youtube (28) crochet (21) joel (20) TWITTER RECAP (19) Joe Lansdale (15) list (15) singsnap (15) magikjaz (12) bottlecaps (11) chainmaille (11) movies (11) trivia (10) quiz (9) video (7) Detroit Lions (6) Detroit Tigers (6) cats (6) Dancing with the stars (5) Red Wings (5) etsy (5) meme (4) Audio blog (3) PTK (3) TV (3) Thanksgiving (3) Velisia (3) food (3) jazblopomo (3) kaguya (3) music (3) myspace (3) tim curry (3) Ava (2) BC (2) Grease (2) NAIAS (2) Salem (2) Spirit of Detroit (2) american Idol (2) banshee (2) beer (2) concert (2) detroit red wings (2) dreams (2) funny (2) jewelry (2) kevin (2) mozart (2) oscars (2) poetry (2) police (2) puters (2) sick (2) singing (2) stanley cup (2) t'hy'la (2) tenacious D (2) utterz (2) wedding (2) wordpress (2) DST (1) Detroit (1) Detroit Pistons (1) Jose (1) Lindsey Lohan (1) Mama (1) Maya Angelou (1) NKOTB (1) NOLA (1) NWA (1) NYC (1) QVC (1) RUSH (1) Tigers (1) Toy Box (1) american band (1) art (1) bday (1) blogger play (1) camera (1) car (1) chicano (1) china (1) dally in the alley (1) depression (1) edward james olmos (1) facebook (1) family (1) fish (1) flock (1) fug (1) funny or die (1) gaiaonine (1) gofugyourself (1) guya (1) halcyontears (1) haunted (1) high school (1) jeopardy (1) jerry o'connell (1) jersey (1) july (1) kohana (1) laptop (1) latino (1) left handers day (1) link (1) menewsha (1) mexican (1) mischa barton (1) mobile (1) mobile blog (1) murder (1) neopets (1) news (1) party (1) phenomenal (1) photobucket (1) picture (1) plane crash (1) politics (1) poll (1) problems (1) pt cruiser (1) rainbow (1) recipe (1) show (1) smartcar (1) snopes (1) star trek (1) star wars (1) stolen (1) super secret blog project (1) sushi (1) test (1) the bloggess (1) toy (1) u of m (1) ugly betty (1) websites (1) williamson (1) work (1) zantarni (1) zombies (1)