Pages

2/13/03

God I hate mornings!!!!!!!

I will be so happy when my mom gets her car back from the shop. Altho Kevin just said that chances are we're gonna be taking her into work for awhile. The car has been in the shop for a little over a week . . . 2 different shops actually . . . and they have both said that it starts up just fine and they can't find anything wrong with it. *grrrrrrrrr* So in the meantime i get to wake up early with Kevin and take them both to work. Did i mention i hate mornings??? I don't know how i did it for all those years i had to wake up early and go to school. And the ironic thing is that yesterday, when i SHOULD have felt bad because we went out drinking the night before i felt wonderful. I was interactive and happy . Today all i want to do is grumble and go back to sleep. hmmmmmm . . . maybe i was still drunk?? that could explain it.

Dammit. I was folding up my TV tray last night after dinner and it snapped shut and smashed my fingers. Hurt so much i actually cried. Kevin took care of me and got me ice and held me until i stopped crying and calmed me down. It's been a long time since i've cried in pain. It still freaking hurts and i have the tiniest bruise underneath my nail on my left pointer finger. I'm hoping i iced it soon enough and it's not going to get bigger or i'm not going to lose my nail. I've always heard horror stories about that happening to people. I don't know the medical stuff behind it, like if the bruise has to be so big or whatever, but i'm worried. I don't want to lose my nail *sob*

Okay, time to leave the house. I swear to you i'm coming home and going straight back to sleep :p~

Labels

blog365 (347) pictures (190) crafts (81) NaBloPoMo (50) pics (48) karaoke (44) football (29) youtube (28) crochet (21) joel (20) TWITTER RECAP (19) Joe Lansdale (15) list (15) singsnap (15) magikjaz (12) bottlecaps (11) chainmaille (11) movies (11) trivia (10) quiz (9) video (7) Detroit Lions (6) Detroit Tigers (6) cats (6) Dancing with the stars (5) Red Wings (5) etsy (5) meme (4) Audio blog (3) PTK (3) TV (3) Thanksgiving (3) Velisia (3) food (3) jazblopomo (3) kaguya (3) music (3) myspace (3) tim curry (3) Ava (2) BC (2) Grease (2) NAIAS (2) Salem (2) Spirit of Detroit (2) american Idol (2) banshee (2) beer (2) concert (2) detroit red wings (2) dreams (2) funny (2) jewelry (2) kevin (2) mozart (2) oscars (2) poetry (2) police (2) puters (2) sick (2) singing (2) stanley cup (2) t'hy'la (2) tenacious D (2) utterz (2) wedding (2) wordpress (2) DST (1) Detroit (1) Detroit Pistons (1) Jose (1) Lindsey Lohan (1) Mama (1) Maya Angelou (1) NKOTB (1) NOLA (1) NWA (1) NYC (1) QVC (1) RUSH (1) Tigers (1) Toy Box (1) american band (1) art (1) bday (1) blogger play (1) camera (1) car (1) chicano (1) china (1) dally in the alley (1) depression (1) edward james olmos (1) facebook (1) family (1) fish (1) flock (1) fug (1) funny or die (1) gaiaonine (1) gofugyourself (1) guya (1) halcyontears (1) haunted (1) high school (1) jeopardy (1) jerry o'connell (1) jersey (1) july (1) kohana (1) laptop (1) latino (1) left handers day (1) link (1) menewsha (1) mexican (1) mischa barton (1) mobile (1) mobile blog (1) murder (1) neopets (1) news (1) party (1) phenomenal (1) photobucket (1) picture (1) plane crash (1) politics (1) poll (1) problems (1) pt cruiser (1) rainbow (1) recipe (1) show (1) smartcar (1) snopes (1) star trek (1) star wars (1) stolen (1) super secret blog project (1) sushi (1) test (1) the bloggess (1) toy (1) u of m (1) ugly betty (1) websites (1) williamson (1) work (1) zantarni (1) zombies (1)