And yes I have missed 2 days. I knew I wasn't gonna make it the entire NaBloPoMo but i tried again. And it has gotten me back into the habit of blogging somewhat, which i am grateful for. Even if most of my blogging is just for me (well all of it) so i can get shit out of my head.
Speaking of getting shit out of my head, here's a few things.
- karaoke bday party on Sat at the Rockery with friends. It was awesome and busy and had a great time - but bday girl had too much to drink and after i left she flipped out on everyone. Yea. I'm not organizing her next one. She's totally on her own.
- Another Sunday, another Lions loss - this time to Dallas. 19 - 35. With a bullshit horse-collar penalty called on the Lions. Still pissed about that one. Marion barber was dragged down by his hair, which is legal, and they called a horse-collar (which is pulling a player down by his neck or that general vicinity) Changed the momentum of the game imho.
- DWTS is on tonight and I'm still not sure I'm watching it. recording it on the DVR. Who knows. Still fucking pissed about Brandy being gone.
- Got a change counting jar today and we already have $16 in it. I'm so excited! I may have to go buy stuff every day just so i can put change in it lol.
- Hoping to get pictures uploaded all day tomorrow. Want stuff uploaded and listed in artfire (and maybe etsy) by Wednesday night so I can take advantage of black friday stuff. Might even run a special like free shipping or 10% off or something.
- hubby got all the stuffs to make thanksgiving dinner and I'm getting excited!!! Menu is gonna be turkey, spiral sliced ham, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, green bean casserole, jalapeno cheese cornbread, tamales and pumpkin and sweet potato pies. YUM!!!!!!!!
- i think that's it for now. Time to grab something to drink and watch some football.