Pages

11/4/10

Artfire and stuff

Today I was supposed to continue my laundry extravaganza (10 loads in 2 days) but instead i opted to spend today spoiling myself.




I got up around 2pm (after staying up til 5am), had a cup of coffee in my new Marilyn Monroe coffee mug hubby got for me (i took a pic to share but for some reason it's not uploading right now - I'll share tomorrow) checked emails and stuff, did a load of laundry, got dressed and decided that I wanted a cup of chai. So i headed 20 steps out my front door to The Grind in downtown Wyandotte, first stopping at Scents to check out their candle selection (it's a yummy store!!!i could spend tons there!!!)

I opted on a mini pillar candle in cherry blossom scent and got my chai from next door, headed back home and played on the puter most of the rest of the day. A short break to do some more laundry (we have a crapload of clothes!!!) and wash dishes and then worked on my artfire shop.

MY ARTFIRE SHOP

I'm liking it so far. Tomorrow I'm taking some pics of stuff I have that isn't listed and updating it. Might also update my etsy, not sure yet. Next week I'm gonna try out the forums and guilds and such on artfire. All in all I'm really liking my experiences there.

Hubby just got home, so we're off to check out the Dotte pub. Let's hope it's enjoyable.

Labels

blog365 (347) pictures (190) crafts (81) NaBloPoMo (50) pics (48) karaoke (44) football (29) youtube (28) crochet (21) joel (20) TWITTER RECAP (19) Joe Lansdale (15) list (15) singsnap (15) magikjaz (12) bottlecaps (11) chainmaille (11) movies (11) trivia (10) quiz (9) video (7) Detroit Lions (6) Detroit Tigers (6) cats (6) Dancing with the stars (5) Red Wings (5) etsy (5) meme (4) Audio blog (3) PTK (3) TV (3) Thanksgiving (3) Velisia (3) food (3) jazblopomo (3) kaguya (3) music (3) myspace (3) tim curry (3) Ava (2) BC (2) Grease (2) NAIAS (2) Salem (2) Spirit of Detroit (2) american Idol (2) banshee (2) beer (2) concert (2) detroit red wings (2) dreams (2) funny (2) jewelry (2) kevin (2) mozart (2) oscars (2) poetry (2) police (2) puters (2) sick (2) singing (2) stanley cup (2) t'hy'la (2) tenacious D (2) utterz (2) wedding (2) wordpress (2) DST (1) Detroit (1) Detroit Pistons (1) Jose (1) Lindsey Lohan (1) Mama (1) Maya Angelou (1) NKOTB (1) NOLA (1) NWA (1) NYC (1) QVC (1) RUSH (1) Tigers (1) Toy Box (1) american band (1) art (1) bday (1) blogger play (1) camera (1) car (1) chicano (1) china (1) dally in the alley (1) depression (1) edward james olmos (1) facebook (1) family (1) fish (1) flock (1) fug (1) funny or die (1) gaiaonine (1) gofugyourself (1) guya (1) halcyontears (1) haunted (1) high school (1) jeopardy (1) jerry o'connell (1) jersey (1) july (1) kohana (1) laptop (1) latino (1) left handers day (1) link (1) menewsha (1) mexican (1) mischa barton (1) mobile (1) mobile blog (1) murder (1) neopets (1) news (1) party (1) phenomenal (1) photobucket (1) picture (1) plane crash (1) politics (1) poll (1) problems (1) pt cruiser (1) rainbow (1) recipe (1) show (1) smartcar (1) snopes (1) star trek (1) star wars (1) stolen (1) super secret blog project (1) sushi (1) test (1) the bloggess (1) toy (1) u of m (1) ugly betty (1) websites (1) williamson (1) work (1) zantarni (1) zombies (1)