Pages

5/15/08

Wow I'm feeling chatty!!!

Just finished watching "I Am Legend"

I know lots of people don't like Will Smith, but I do. I can't help it. Even crazy scientology and being best friends with crazy Tom Cruise can't change my mind.

SO ... I have never seen any of the other versions nor have I read the book that it was based upon. So I had no idea what to expect. I did watch it with hubby who has seen the other versions tho. He thought it was an excellent blend of the 2.

I loved it.I will admit I started getting just a little sick of his day to day activities, but it totally paid off in a huge climactic turn which made me cry (not the end .... altho the end was fabulous!)

And on the TV tip I'm totally not surprised on the eliminations on Dancing With The Stars and American Idol this week. Should make for awesome episodes next week. Also looking extremely forward to LOST this week.

And can I just say that the Doctor's new assistant on Doctor Who is driving me absolutely batty and annoying the h3LL outta me!?! Wouldn't be surprised if they bring Rose back .... after all didn't we just see her? (was it last week or the week before ... i get confuzzled)

OH! and we finally got rid of our Orange bondo Bonne!!! YAY!!!! It is no longer taking up room in our driveway. I'll be the neighbors will be ecstatic when they notice!

AND!!! We're heading up to Somewhere tomorrow night for gayraoke!! I'm hoping to sing something from Rent ^_^

Time to work on a couple more tawashi, watch tonight's Boston Legal, and then hit the hay!
xoxox

Labels

blog365 (347) pictures (190) crafts (81) NaBloPoMo (50) pics (48) karaoke (44) football (29) youtube (28) crochet (21) joel (20) TWITTER RECAP (19) Joe Lansdale (15) list (15) singsnap (15) magikjaz (12) bottlecaps (11) chainmaille (11) movies (11) trivia (10) quiz (9) video (7) Detroit Lions (6) Detroit Tigers (6) cats (6) Dancing with the stars (5) Red Wings (5) etsy (5) meme (4) Audio blog (3) PTK (3) TV (3) Thanksgiving (3) Velisia (3) food (3) jazblopomo (3) kaguya (3) music (3) myspace (3) tim curry (3) Ava (2) BC (2) Grease (2) NAIAS (2) Salem (2) Spirit of Detroit (2) american Idol (2) banshee (2) beer (2) concert (2) detroit red wings (2) dreams (2) funny (2) jewelry (2) kevin (2) mozart (2) oscars (2) poetry (2) police (2) puters (2) sick (2) singing (2) stanley cup (2) t'hy'la (2) tenacious D (2) utterz (2) wedding (2) wordpress (2) DST (1) Detroit (1) Detroit Pistons (1) Jose (1) Lindsey Lohan (1) Mama (1) Maya Angelou (1) NKOTB (1) NOLA (1) NWA (1) NYC (1) QVC (1) RUSH (1) Tigers (1) Toy Box (1) american band (1) art (1) bday (1) blogger play (1) camera (1) car (1) chicano (1) china (1) dally in the alley (1) depression (1) edward james olmos (1) facebook (1) family (1) fish (1) flock (1) fug (1) funny or die (1) gaiaonine (1) gofugyourself (1) guya (1) halcyontears (1) haunted (1) high school (1) jeopardy (1) jerry o'connell (1) jersey (1) july (1) kohana (1) laptop (1) latino (1) left handers day (1) link (1) menewsha (1) mexican (1) mischa barton (1) mobile (1) mobile blog (1) murder (1) neopets (1) news (1) party (1) phenomenal (1) photobucket (1) picture (1) plane crash (1) politics (1) poll (1) problems (1) pt cruiser (1) rainbow (1) recipe (1) show (1) smartcar (1) snopes (1) star trek (1) star wars (1) stolen (1) super secret blog project (1) sushi (1) test (1) the bloggess (1) toy (1) u of m (1) ugly betty (1) websites (1) williamson (1) work (1) zantarni (1) zombies (1)