Pages

2/15/08

Like i need something else ...

So NaBloPoMo is doing something where you can try and blog in 30 day blocks any month of the year ... not just in November ... and each month will have a theme. March's theme will be lists and I (like an idiot) have signed up to participate and be on the blogroll. I mean, since I'm blogging everyday anyway why not have a little structure eh?

As far as my life, lately things are going okay. Hubby lost his job on Sunday but we've been "hitting the pavement" pretty thoroughly this past week and he seems confident something is gonna come up. And I had an interview Wednesday with mytrivialive to be a trivia host for their shows. I have an audition Sunday during the show @ Chick's bar @ 6pm. I've hosted karaoke before ... this will be a piece of cake I'm sure. The only bummer is that once I work for them I can't play in tournaments. So we have recruited a newer member, da banshee, to help with tournament play. I'm totally bummed tho. At least I get to play every week with my team tho ... and I can always go and cheer them on wherever they are. If we didn't need the $$ I would have seriously turned the job down because of that. I love trivia that much!

Showed my finished pirate scarf to someone at the bar last night and she inquired as to how much it would be to get me to make a couple. YAY!!! So I need to take nice pics of the finished product tomorrow before I hand them off to Rich.

Watched a movie today that had me BAWLING like a baby. "The Namesake". It's about a family who moves to America from India. I am a sucker for things Indian so I had to see it, and I wasn't disappointed. I highly recommend it. But make sure you have kleenex!

Time to get back to crocheting. I have 2 more scarves to finish by Monday. gifts so I'm not getting paid ... but if they wear them I could get work from it. We'll see ^_^

Labels

blog365 (347) pictures (190) crafts (81) NaBloPoMo (50) pics (48) karaoke (44) football (29) youtube (28) crochet (21) joel (20) TWITTER RECAP (19) Joe Lansdale (15) list (15) singsnap (15) magikjaz (12) bottlecaps (11) chainmaille (11) movies (11) trivia (10) quiz (9) video (7) Detroit Lions (6) Detroit Tigers (6) cats (6) Dancing with the stars (5) Red Wings (5) etsy (5) meme (4) Audio blog (3) PTK (3) TV (3) Thanksgiving (3) Velisia (3) food (3) jazblopomo (3) kaguya (3) music (3) myspace (3) tim curry (3) Ava (2) BC (2) Grease (2) NAIAS (2) Salem (2) Spirit of Detroit (2) american Idol (2) banshee (2) beer (2) concert (2) detroit red wings (2) dreams (2) funny (2) jewelry (2) kevin (2) mozart (2) oscars (2) poetry (2) police (2) puters (2) sick (2) singing (2) stanley cup (2) t'hy'la (2) tenacious D (2) utterz (2) wedding (2) wordpress (2) DST (1) Detroit (1) Detroit Pistons (1) Jose (1) Lindsey Lohan (1) Mama (1) Maya Angelou (1) NKOTB (1) NOLA (1) NWA (1) NYC (1) QVC (1) RUSH (1) Tigers (1) Toy Box (1) american band (1) art (1) bday (1) blogger play (1) camera (1) car (1) chicano (1) china (1) dally in the alley (1) depression (1) edward james olmos (1) facebook (1) family (1) fish (1) flock (1) fug (1) funny or die (1) gaiaonine (1) gofugyourself (1) guya (1) halcyontears (1) haunted (1) high school (1) jeopardy (1) jerry o'connell (1) jersey (1) july (1) kohana (1) laptop (1) latino (1) left handers day (1) link (1) menewsha (1) mexican (1) mischa barton (1) mobile (1) mobile blog (1) murder (1) neopets (1) news (1) party (1) phenomenal (1) photobucket (1) picture (1) plane crash (1) politics (1) poll (1) problems (1) pt cruiser (1) rainbow (1) recipe (1) show (1) smartcar (1) snopes (1) star trek (1) star wars (1) stolen (1) super secret blog project (1) sushi (1) test (1) the bloggess (1) toy (1) u of m (1) ugly betty (1) websites (1) williamson (1) work (1) zantarni (1) zombies (1)