Pages

11/11/07

Kitna does it again.

So I know I drive people crazy come Sundays. I'm obsessed with the Lions (and football in general) I do love our other sports teams (Wings, Tigers, Pistons) but it's not concentrated like football is. you get 1 full day of nothing but football games, plus a bonus game Monday night (altho those have been sucking lately) and coming soon are THURSDAY NIGHT GAMES!!!! WOOOOOO!!!!

But I'm not here to talk about football. Yes my Lions lost today and I am terribly sad and numbing my pain with some frosty beverages made in St. Louis, MO.

I'm here cuz I'm PISSED about what I saw at the end of the broadcast of the Lions game today.




In case you can't tell (cuz it's a crappy video i know...i made it really quick with my cell phone cuz I couldn't find my camera) It's our quarterback, John Kitna, and the quarterback for the Arizona Cardinals, Kurt Warner, kneeling down and holding hands with each other and leading a circle of players in a POST GAME PRAYER!!!

Now I was raised Catholic and was Christian in some form or another for almost half my life. Religion isn't really the issue here. Feel free to pray to your god after the game.

BUT MUST YOU DO IT WITH THE GUY WHO JUST KICKED YOUR ASS IN THE FOOTBALL GAME!?!?!?!

Just had to get that off my chest.

Labels

blog365 (347) pictures (190) crafts (81) NaBloPoMo (50) pics (48) karaoke (44) football (29) youtube (28) crochet (21) joel (20) TWITTER RECAP (19) Joe Lansdale (15) list (15) singsnap (15) magikjaz (12) bottlecaps (11) chainmaille (11) movies (11) trivia (10) quiz (9) video (7) Detroit Lions (6) Detroit Tigers (6) cats (6) Dancing with the stars (5) Red Wings (5) etsy (5) meme (4) Audio blog (3) PTK (3) TV (3) Thanksgiving (3) Velisia (3) food (3) jazblopomo (3) kaguya (3) music (3) myspace (3) tim curry (3) Ava (2) BC (2) Grease (2) NAIAS (2) Salem (2) Spirit of Detroit (2) american Idol (2) banshee (2) beer (2) concert (2) detroit red wings (2) dreams (2) funny (2) jewelry (2) kevin (2) mozart (2) oscars (2) poetry (2) police (2) puters (2) sick (2) singing (2) stanley cup (2) t'hy'la (2) tenacious D (2) utterz (2) wedding (2) wordpress (2) DST (1) Detroit (1) Detroit Pistons (1) Jose (1) Lindsey Lohan (1) Mama (1) Maya Angelou (1) NKOTB (1) NOLA (1) NWA (1) NYC (1) QVC (1) RUSH (1) Tigers (1) Toy Box (1) american band (1) art (1) bday (1) blogger play (1) camera (1) car (1) chicano (1) china (1) dally in the alley (1) depression (1) edward james olmos (1) facebook (1) family (1) fish (1) flock (1) fug (1) funny or die (1) gaiaonine (1) gofugyourself (1) guya (1) halcyontears (1) haunted (1) high school (1) jeopardy (1) jerry o'connell (1) jersey (1) july (1) kohana (1) laptop (1) latino (1) left handers day (1) link (1) menewsha (1) mexican (1) mischa barton (1) mobile (1) mobile blog (1) murder (1) neopets (1) news (1) party (1) phenomenal (1) photobucket (1) picture (1) plane crash (1) politics (1) poll (1) problems (1) pt cruiser (1) rainbow (1) recipe (1) show (1) smartcar (1) snopes (1) star trek (1) star wars (1) stolen (1) super secret blog project (1) sushi (1) test (1) the bloggess (1) toy (1) u of m (1) ugly betty (1) websites (1) williamson (1) work (1) zantarni (1) zombies (1)