Pages

5/12/07

Some things on my mind

  • one of my favorite movies of all time.


  • what all the boys in our family are getting from us for xmas this year


  • I am strangely fascinated and repulsed by this whole project and can't stop checking up on the blog every couple of days.


  • speaking of blogs, I have 4 i visit each day. geekologie, The Superficial, Go Fug Yourself, and
    I Watch Stuff!
    . And now you know my secrets.


  • I am the queen of predictions for American Idol. It's true. Check out my twitters. My prediction for next week? Melinda is gone. Blake and Jordin will be the last 2 standing. Yes, Melinda is amazing and I will buy her CD when it comes out, but she has no pizazz. And America likes pizazz.


  • Did you check out geekologie yet?



  • looks like the kitties in the back room finally have a permanent home. YAY!!! Rich is gonna be here in an hour to pick them up. I'm so happy for them.


  • random crying girl from Calgary when the Wings won the series



  • someone has way too much time on their hands.


  • Saw this while checking my gmail. It inspires me to dust off my webpages and update them. I'll keep y'all posted when that happens.


  • For the record:

    CINCO DE MAYO is NOT mexican independence day!!!!


  • random blog i came across whilst searching for an image.


  • egg salad sandwiches remind me of my childhood. This recipe looks yumdiddlyscrumtious. And completely NOT the egg salad mom used to make.


  • vote AGAINST the worst. stay tuned for next year.


  • according to these superstitions our marriage is DOOMED!!!!!! We were wed on a Friday in May and I wore red.


  • Star Wars Manga



  • I've been spending way too much time on lately.


  • I have 219 tweets and 57 mojungles as of right now. I expect this number to go up significantly later on today.


  • PTK on our porch



  • I think the final 2 on Dancing With the Stars will be Laila Ali and Apolo Anton Ohno. I haven't picked a clear winner yet tho.





that's it for now. I have to go clean out the kitty litter before Rich gets here and maybe straighten up a bit so he doesn't think we live like a slob. then maybe I'll grab a book and go out on the deck to do some reading. It's a gorgeous day ^_^

mucho amor mis amigos y amigas.

Powered by ScribeFire.

Labels

blog365 (347) pictures (190) crafts (81) NaBloPoMo (50) pics (48) karaoke (44) football (29) youtube (28) crochet (21) joel (20) TWITTER RECAP (19) Joe Lansdale (15) list (15) singsnap (15) magikjaz (12) bottlecaps (11) chainmaille (11) movies (11) trivia (10) quiz (9) video (7) Detroit Lions (6) Detroit Tigers (6) cats (6) Dancing with the stars (5) Red Wings (5) etsy (5) meme (4) Audio blog (3) PTK (3) TV (3) Thanksgiving (3) Velisia (3) food (3) jazblopomo (3) kaguya (3) music (3) myspace (3) tim curry (3) Ava (2) BC (2) Grease (2) NAIAS (2) Salem (2) Spirit of Detroit (2) american Idol (2) banshee (2) beer (2) concert (2) detroit red wings (2) dreams (2) funny (2) jewelry (2) kevin (2) mozart (2) oscars (2) poetry (2) police (2) puters (2) sick (2) singing (2) stanley cup (2) t'hy'la (2) tenacious D (2) utterz (2) wedding (2) wordpress (2) DST (1) Detroit (1) Detroit Pistons (1) Jose (1) Lindsey Lohan (1) Mama (1) Maya Angelou (1) NKOTB (1) NOLA (1) NWA (1) NYC (1) QVC (1) RUSH (1) Tigers (1) Toy Box (1) american band (1) art (1) bday (1) blogger play (1) camera (1) car (1) chicano (1) china (1) dally in the alley (1) depression (1) edward james olmos (1) facebook (1) family (1) fish (1) flock (1) fug (1) funny or die (1) gaiaonine (1) gofugyourself (1) guya (1) halcyontears (1) haunted (1) high school (1) jeopardy (1) jerry o'connell (1) jersey (1) july (1) kohana (1) laptop (1) latino (1) left handers day (1) link (1) menewsha (1) mexican (1) mischa barton (1) mobile (1) mobile blog (1) murder (1) neopets (1) news (1) party (1) phenomenal (1) photobucket (1) picture (1) plane crash (1) politics (1) poll (1) problems (1) pt cruiser (1) rainbow (1) recipe (1) show (1) smartcar (1) snopes (1) star trek (1) star wars (1) stolen (1) super secret blog project (1) sushi (1) test (1) the bloggess (1) toy (1) u of m (1) ugly betty (1) websites (1) williamson (1) work (1) zantarni (1) zombies (1)