Pages

7/10/06

Capitol Cities part 2

I forgot to post how the concert went! Sorry! I did on myspace...but obviously not everyone reads that. I have to remember to copy those blogs over here. I'm so silly.

Anyway, we showed a little later than I wanted but since CC was the headliner it was okay. We started by going to the Majestic cafe for a couple appetizers before the show...too late for dinner but we were still pretty hungry. Well, after waiting about 10 minutes for the waiter to take our order (2 apps and a bottle of red wine) we had to wait around 15-20 minutes to find out the bottle of wine we ordered wasn't in stock. That was unacceptable. We should have found out when we put the order in it was out. 5 minutes. but 15 minutes later!?! hell no! So we walked out. Told the manager and she didn't seem to care.

And went right next door to the Magic Stick. Walked upstairs and grabbed a couple beers. Sat down and figured out we hadn't missed Capitol Cities yet *yay* after a few I went to search for the restroom and that's when I ran into Ian. He and his fiance were standing by the stairs. I walked by and looked at him and he said "jasmyn?" and I said "Ian?" and we hugged and all was right with the world. I met his gorgeous fiance Michelle (they're getting married Oct. 7th) and we chatted for awhile. I brought Kevin over to introduce them and they seemed to get along. Of course Kevin used to know Liam a long time ago.

Eventually Capitol Cities came on and they rocked the house. I loved seeing Ian up there. Michelle sat with us afterwards (and before) so that was cool. And we chatted after with Ian (altho we prolly had a good buzz going on since we hadn't eaten) I hope to catch up with them again someday. I told Ian to say hello to his mom for me. Evan never showed up but hopefully I'll catch him this week @ the street fair.

So it was a good night. I forgot how much I love those boys. The Williamsons were my idols. And their mom was magnificent. (I hated their dad...but then so did alot of people lol ... he was the school supervisor) The band rocked. And kevin had a good time. So all in all I'd do it again.

Labels

blog365 (347) pictures (190) crafts (81) NaBloPoMo (50) pics (48) karaoke (44) football (29) youtube (28) crochet (21) joel (20) TWITTER RECAP (19) Joe Lansdale (15) list (15) singsnap (15) magikjaz (12) bottlecaps (11) chainmaille (11) movies (11) trivia (10) quiz (9) video (7) Detroit Lions (6) Detroit Tigers (6) cats (6) Dancing with the stars (5) Red Wings (5) etsy (5) meme (4) Audio blog (3) PTK (3) TV (3) Thanksgiving (3) Velisia (3) food (3) jazblopomo (3) kaguya (3) music (3) myspace (3) tim curry (3) Ava (2) BC (2) Grease (2) NAIAS (2) Salem (2) Spirit of Detroit (2) american Idol (2) banshee (2) beer (2) concert (2) detroit red wings (2) dreams (2) funny (2) jewelry (2) kevin (2) mozart (2) oscars (2) poetry (2) police (2) puters (2) sick (2) singing (2) stanley cup (2) t'hy'la (2) tenacious D (2) utterz (2) wedding (2) wordpress (2) DST (1) Detroit (1) Detroit Pistons (1) Jose (1) Lindsey Lohan (1) Mama (1) Maya Angelou (1) NKOTB (1) NOLA (1) NWA (1) NYC (1) QVC (1) RUSH (1) Tigers (1) Toy Box (1) american band (1) art (1) bday (1) blogger play (1) camera (1) car (1) chicano (1) china (1) dally in the alley (1) depression (1) edward james olmos (1) facebook (1) family (1) fish (1) flock (1) fug (1) funny or die (1) gaiaonine (1) gofugyourself (1) guya (1) halcyontears (1) haunted (1) high school (1) jeopardy (1) jerry o'connell (1) jersey (1) july (1) kohana (1) laptop (1) latino (1) left handers day (1) link (1) menewsha (1) mexican (1) mischa barton (1) mobile (1) mobile blog (1) murder (1) neopets (1) news (1) party (1) phenomenal (1) photobucket (1) picture (1) plane crash (1) politics (1) poll (1) problems (1) pt cruiser (1) rainbow (1) recipe (1) show (1) smartcar (1) snopes (1) star trek (1) star wars (1) stolen (1) super secret blog project (1) sushi (1) test (1) the bloggess (1) toy (1) u of m (1) ugly betty (1) websites (1) williamson (1) work (1) zantarni (1) zombies (1)