Pages

3/21/06

our new PTK

So, the house where the new PTK lives is up for sale and we think they have moved out. Which means they left their cat cuz it still comes around. I haven't seen them on days and they haven't answered when we've knocked. So today I let the PTK in and fed it...it's currently sleeping. It devoured the half cup of food I gave it. I think tomorrow I'm going to call the realtor to see what's going on with them ... i don't know if they can give me answers but i can tell them i have their cat and ask if they can have the owners contact me or something. Funny thing ... today I got this in my email:

Feline Friends
March 21, 2006

If you think your cat will warmly welcome a new feline family member, you may be in for a surprise.

For the first few days, consider confining your new cat to a single room. Allow your cats to sniff at each other under a closed door. When you think both cats are ready, have them meet face-to-face under your watchful eye. Allow the cats to stake out their territory and determine what areas they are willing to share. And stay out of minor tussles--they're part of the getting-to-know-you process.


synchronicity.

Truth be told the ptk hissed at the door and then at me when it saw Kaguya's paw reacing under it. And of course we won't let them interact until we know this one is FelV free ... if we keep it. We might have to take this one to the anti cruelty society as well. That makes me sad. But we can't very well afford to take it to the vet yet. Especially since I pretty much burned the bridge of Kevin's mom helping us at all with the wedding (read my wedding blog) I'm still upset over that but there's nothing I can do about it now. *sigh*
I hate to leave the cat back here alone but I'm officially starving. I need food. I have a headache.

And Tim Curry's eyes are hazel

Labels

blog365 (347) pictures (190) crafts (81) NaBloPoMo (50) pics (48) karaoke (44) football (29) youtube (28) crochet (21) joel (20) TWITTER RECAP (19) Joe Lansdale (15) list (15) singsnap (15) magikjaz (12) bottlecaps (11) chainmaille (11) movies (11) trivia (10) quiz (9) video (7) Detroit Lions (6) Detroit Tigers (6) cats (6) Dancing with the stars (5) Red Wings (5) etsy (5) meme (4) Audio blog (3) PTK (3) TV (3) Thanksgiving (3) Velisia (3) food (3) jazblopomo (3) kaguya (3) music (3) myspace (3) tim curry (3) Ava (2) BC (2) Grease (2) NAIAS (2) Salem (2) Spirit of Detroit (2) american Idol (2) banshee (2) beer (2) concert (2) detroit red wings (2) dreams (2) funny (2) jewelry (2) kevin (2) mozart (2) oscars (2) poetry (2) police (2) puters (2) sick (2) singing (2) stanley cup (2) t'hy'la (2) tenacious D (2) utterz (2) wedding (2) wordpress (2) DST (1) Detroit (1) Detroit Pistons (1) Jose (1) Lindsey Lohan (1) Mama (1) Maya Angelou (1) NKOTB (1) NOLA (1) NWA (1) NYC (1) QVC (1) RUSH (1) Tigers (1) Toy Box (1) american band (1) art (1) bday (1) blogger play (1) camera (1) car (1) chicano (1) china (1) dally in the alley (1) depression (1) edward james olmos (1) facebook (1) family (1) fish (1) flock (1) fug (1) funny or die (1) gaiaonine (1) gofugyourself (1) guya (1) halcyontears (1) haunted (1) high school (1) jeopardy (1) jerry o'connell (1) jersey (1) july (1) kohana (1) laptop (1) latino (1) left handers day (1) link (1) menewsha (1) mexican (1) mischa barton (1) mobile (1) mobile blog (1) murder (1) neopets (1) news (1) party (1) phenomenal (1) photobucket (1) picture (1) plane crash (1) politics (1) poll (1) problems (1) pt cruiser (1) rainbow (1) recipe (1) show (1) smartcar (1) snopes (1) star trek (1) star wars (1) stolen (1) super secret blog project (1) sushi (1) test (1) the bloggess (1) toy (1) u of m (1) ugly betty (1) websites (1) williamson (1) work (1) zantarni (1) zombies (1)