Pages

12/22/05

So much to do

so little time. I have so much online crap to do....going thru wedding plans, reorganizing my emails and adding filters, not to mention keeping up with neo and gaia...and now I'm crocheting 12 hours a day. No kidding. I know I was setting up a crochet blog (and I still plan to) but my bright idea was to crochet scarves for all the women in my and kevin's family. I'm an idiot. PLUS my mom wants a shawl. SO....I'm watching a million hours of TV as I crochet...at least I'm emptying out the DVR of all the stuff I recorded but haven't watched yet lol.

Since we have all our shopping done, tonight we're cleaning the house when kevin gets home and then doing some wrapping. Tomorrow I shall be crocheting some more and then possibly going to a party with my mom...not sure about that. Saturday is brunch here with my mom and Todd to exchange gifts then over to kevin's mom & dad's for xmas eve celebration with the Bencik's (so not looking forward to that) and Sunday is brunch at my dad's then possibly Joey and Julies and then over To Keith's for dinner (we're bringing the dessert) If I'm lucky instead of going to Joey and Julies we're gonna go see Memoirs of a Geisha!!!!

Kitty's doing well...wedding plans are still on altho I haven't had anything new to add lately...going dress shopping next month...Kevin's wonderful...we had a talk about the racist pig @ the bar and worked out my issues....went to a Motor city mechanics game last night and saw the bipper family, that was fun...and now I must go crochet some more. Watching "Born Yesterday" (the 1950 version with William Holden) then I think it's gonna be "to Kill a Mockingbird"

*hugs* HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!

Labels

blog365 (347) pictures (190) crafts (81) NaBloPoMo (50) pics (48) karaoke (44) football (29) youtube (28) crochet (21) joel (20) TWITTER RECAP (19) Joe Lansdale (15) list (15) singsnap (15) magikjaz (12) bottlecaps (11) chainmaille (11) movies (11) trivia (10) quiz (9) video (7) Detroit Lions (6) Detroit Tigers (6) cats (6) Dancing with the stars (5) Red Wings (5) etsy (5) meme (4) Audio blog (3) PTK (3) TV (3) Thanksgiving (3) Velisia (3) food (3) jazblopomo (3) kaguya (3) music (3) myspace (3) tim curry (3) Ava (2) BC (2) Grease (2) NAIAS (2) Salem (2) Spirit of Detroit (2) american Idol (2) banshee (2) beer (2) concert (2) detroit red wings (2) dreams (2) funny (2) jewelry (2) kevin (2) mozart (2) oscars (2) poetry (2) police (2) puters (2) sick (2) singing (2) stanley cup (2) t'hy'la (2) tenacious D (2) utterz (2) wedding (2) wordpress (2) DST (1) Detroit (1) Detroit Pistons (1) Jose (1) Lindsey Lohan (1) Mama (1) Maya Angelou (1) NKOTB (1) NOLA (1) NWA (1) NYC (1) QVC (1) RUSH (1) Tigers (1) Toy Box (1) american band (1) art (1) bday (1) blogger play (1) camera (1) car (1) chicano (1) china (1) dally in the alley (1) depression (1) edward james olmos (1) facebook (1) family (1) fish (1) flock (1) fug (1) funny or die (1) gaiaonine (1) gofugyourself (1) guya (1) halcyontears (1) haunted (1) high school (1) jeopardy (1) jerry o'connell (1) jersey (1) july (1) kohana (1) laptop (1) latino (1) left handers day (1) link (1) menewsha (1) mexican (1) mischa barton (1) mobile (1) mobile blog (1) murder (1) neopets (1) news (1) party (1) phenomenal (1) photobucket (1) picture (1) plane crash (1) politics (1) poll (1) problems (1) pt cruiser (1) rainbow (1) recipe (1) show (1) smartcar (1) snopes (1) star trek (1) star wars (1) stolen (1) super secret blog project (1) sushi (1) test (1) the bloggess (1) toy (1) u of m (1) ugly betty (1) websites (1) williamson (1) work (1) zantarni (1) zombies (1)