Pages

7/28/05

A Poem From Kevin to Me

I was going thru more boxes today (we have a ton of crap) and I found a poem Kevin gave me as a gift on Valentine's day 2002. I thought I lost it when trancegirls.com went down and was so heartbroken I never told him. When i found it today I cried tears of joy! Here it is:

To Jazmyn
Happy Valentines Day Feb 2002

Never


Every day I wake if only for the hope of her smile
A gentle caress and a playful push
So much a woman I'm almost afraid
So much a girl I can never do enough
Her smile sends shivers through my mind
Some days I miss her so much it becomes unbearable
Completing me as I never imagined
the heart of Juliet
the mind of Austen
And a soul the god & goddesses envy over
Yet somehow she choose me
me so simple yet complex so empty yet full so scared yet wanting
She held a power to heal me as no prophet or messiah has ever known
fulfilling my dreams & fantasies
Like the granted wish of some fairy godmother
my princess, my sweet apple pumpkin pie
her voice in my mind echoing as an angel teasing me through each day
her eyes taunting me like a devil as my nights succomb to fantasy
Her every breath exceeds my hopes
Never have I loved before never will I love again
Fram a crack in the universe I found her
And two words will forever bind us
My soul is complete as I call her mine, my wife
Throughout eternity I will hold her I will love her as no other
My love, my life, my friend my Jazmyn

~~~~~~~~~~
Isn't it wonderful!?! I love him so!!!

Labels

blog365 (347) pictures (190) crafts (81) NaBloPoMo (50) pics (48) karaoke (44) football (29) youtube (28) crochet (21) joel (20) TWITTER RECAP (19) Joe Lansdale (15) list (15) singsnap (15) magikjaz (12) bottlecaps (11) chainmaille (11) movies (11) trivia (10) quiz (9) video (7) Detroit Lions (6) Detroit Tigers (6) cats (6) Dancing with the stars (5) Red Wings (5) etsy (5) meme (4) Audio blog (3) PTK (3) TV (3) Thanksgiving (3) Velisia (3) food (3) jazblopomo (3) kaguya (3) music (3) myspace (3) tim curry (3) Ava (2) BC (2) Grease (2) NAIAS (2) Salem (2) Spirit of Detroit (2) american Idol (2) banshee (2) beer (2) concert (2) detroit red wings (2) dreams (2) funny (2) jewelry (2) kevin (2) mozart (2) oscars (2) poetry (2) police (2) puters (2) sick (2) singing (2) stanley cup (2) t'hy'la (2) tenacious D (2) utterz (2) wedding (2) wordpress (2) DST (1) Detroit (1) Detroit Pistons (1) Jose (1) Lindsey Lohan (1) Mama (1) Maya Angelou (1) NKOTB (1) NOLA (1) NWA (1) NYC (1) QVC (1) RUSH (1) Tigers (1) Toy Box (1) american band (1) art (1) bday (1) blogger play (1) camera (1) car (1) chicano (1) china (1) dally in the alley (1) depression (1) edward james olmos (1) facebook (1) family (1) fish (1) flock (1) fug (1) funny or die (1) gaiaonine (1) gofugyourself (1) guya (1) halcyontears (1) haunted (1) high school (1) jeopardy (1) jerry o'connell (1) jersey (1) july (1) kohana (1) laptop (1) latino (1) left handers day (1) link (1) menewsha (1) mexican (1) mischa barton (1) mobile (1) mobile blog (1) murder (1) neopets (1) news (1) party (1) phenomenal (1) photobucket (1) picture (1) plane crash (1) politics (1) poll (1) problems (1) pt cruiser (1) rainbow (1) recipe (1) show (1) smartcar (1) snopes (1) star trek (1) star wars (1) stolen (1) super secret blog project (1) sushi (1) test (1) the bloggess (1) toy (1) u of m (1) ugly betty (1) websites (1) williamson (1) work (1) zantarni (1) zombies (1)