Pages

7/12/05

After a Week

Well today marks a week since we've been moved in. There are still boxes everywhere and we are having a party on Sunday, so it should be interesting lo. As long as I can narrow down the boxes to be able to fit into the closets and the extra room downstairs by sunday I should be good. I really wish I didn't have to work this weekend so i could for sure get more done. Right now I'm trying to wake up and eat and get myself organized ( i know it's really late..i woke up around noon ... was up late watching Glengarry Glenn Ross last night...I love that play and the movie was phenomenal to watch...altho i don't recommend it if you are easily offended by profanity...it's all over the place) I have to get the bathroom done today, lots of laundry, the living room clear of boxes, i already took care of the pool (which is another story hang on) and maybe start arranging the boxes in the computer room. I also have to take a shower (lol) and rearrange the furniture upstairs. OH! and i need to call DishTV cuz we were supposed to get a dvr upgrade free with installation and we didn't and i wanna take off the hd programming cuz i thought we were going to get the VOOM package and we didn't.

Just got an email from one of Larry's friends. Wishing me well. Used to be one of mine awhile ago. We haven't talked since March when they invited me as an afterthought to a bday party. Apparently things I said on my blog hurt her. I never meant to hurt her, but lemme ask this? isn't this MY blog? My thoughts? My feelings? My views on life and the world? If i hurt or offend it's not malicious. I apologize. But maybe if i hurt or offend I'm not a person you should associate with. And regarding this specific person, in the end you are still friends with Larry. I'm not making you choose, but I also know that he's never going to stop talking about people and i'm sure this includes me, and I don't think I can be friends with someone who is friends with someone who hates me. I don't hate larry. I think i did for a brief moment. I think i also felt kinda sorry for him for about a minute. Now I feel nothing. Maybe eventually we'll talk again. Who knows. I just sent you an email back. But for now I have a house to get ready for a party on Sunday (it will be a miracle lol).

Okay....time to stop procrastinating.

Labels

blog365 (347) pictures (190) crafts (81) NaBloPoMo (50) pics (48) karaoke (44) football (29) youtube (28) crochet (21) joel (20) TWITTER RECAP (19) Joe Lansdale (15) list (15) singsnap (15) magikjaz (12) bottlecaps (11) chainmaille (11) movies (11) trivia (10) quiz (9) video (7) Detroit Lions (6) Detroit Tigers (6) cats (6) Dancing with the stars (5) Red Wings (5) etsy (5) meme (4) Audio blog (3) PTK (3) TV (3) Thanksgiving (3) Velisia (3) food (3) jazblopomo (3) kaguya (3) music (3) myspace (3) tim curry (3) Ava (2) BC (2) Grease (2) NAIAS (2) Salem (2) Spirit of Detroit (2) american Idol (2) banshee (2) beer (2) concert (2) detroit red wings (2) dreams (2) funny (2) jewelry (2) kevin (2) mozart (2) oscars (2) poetry (2) police (2) puters (2) sick (2) singing (2) stanley cup (2) t'hy'la (2) tenacious D (2) utterz (2) wedding (2) wordpress (2) DST (1) Detroit (1) Detroit Pistons (1) Jose (1) Lindsey Lohan (1) Mama (1) Maya Angelou (1) NKOTB (1) NOLA (1) NWA (1) NYC (1) QVC (1) RUSH (1) Tigers (1) Toy Box (1) american band (1) art (1) bday (1) blogger play (1) camera (1) car (1) chicano (1) china (1) dally in the alley (1) depression (1) edward james olmos (1) facebook (1) family (1) fish (1) flock (1) fug (1) funny or die (1) gaiaonine (1) gofugyourself (1) guya (1) halcyontears (1) haunted (1) high school (1) jeopardy (1) jerry o'connell (1) jersey (1) july (1) kohana (1) laptop (1) latino (1) left handers day (1) link (1) menewsha (1) mexican (1) mischa barton (1) mobile (1) mobile blog (1) murder (1) neopets (1) news (1) party (1) phenomenal (1) photobucket (1) picture (1) plane crash (1) politics (1) poll (1) problems (1) pt cruiser (1) rainbow (1) recipe (1) show (1) smartcar (1) snopes (1) star trek (1) star wars (1) stolen (1) super secret blog project (1) sushi (1) test (1) the bloggess (1) toy (1) u of m (1) ugly betty (1) websites (1) williamson (1) work (1) zantarni (1) zombies (1)