Pages

6/30/05

*sniffle*

Kevin's brother just called here to invite me to his wife's bday dinner tomorrow. Unfortunately I have to pack so I had to decline. We talked for a little bit tho. Now remember this is the brother that I didn't like when i first met Kevin. He told me today that he's really proud of us with getting this house and everything and he's really glad that Kevin met me. He said he's not seen Kevin this happy in a long long time. Of course this made me cry. I'm such a wuss lol. So, if i ever had any doubts with the whole diatribe in email i got yesterday, they were helped to be wiped away by what his brother said today. (as well as the long talks I had with Ricky yesterday while we packed...Ricky's his "ex")(I use that term loosely cuz Larry swears they were never a couple and Ricky says Larry wanted them to be but Ricky didn't want to move in with him)

And as an update, he emailed me again today lol. Telling me to pay him back $$ I owed him from Xmas. I forgot about it to be honest. No big. I copied his addy down that he sent and will send it when i can. Didn't even respond. It's not worth it. He also sent me a list of what "medication" he's taking (which i know is a false list cuz he didn't list Prozac which i know he takes cuz he offered to give me some) and he misquoted my email to him and something else i can't remember now. Obviously not that important. It's okay...I've already deleted all his emails and removed him from my Y!M buddy list and put him on ignore and put him as seeing me permanently offline. Mostly cuz I knew he's continue to harrass me even after he told me to not email him cuz he'd delete it.

Now I have to go pack. If i get the bedroom closet done today I'll be happy. It's a bad day today. I'm feeling drained. I'll live tho. And my reward will be going to see Mel-Fish's sister gues bartending tonight @ Somewhere if i get it done;)

Labels

blog365 (347) pictures (190) crafts (81) NaBloPoMo (50) pics (48) karaoke (44) football (29) youtube (28) crochet (21) joel (20) TWITTER RECAP (19) Joe Lansdale (15) list (15) singsnap (15) magikjaz (12) bottlecaps (11) chainmaille (11) movies (11) trivia (10) quiz (9) video (7) Detroit Lions (6) Detroit Tigers (6) cats (6) Dancing with the stars (5) Red Wings (5) etsy (5) meme (4) Audio blog (3) PTK (3) TV (3) Thanksgiving (3) Velisia (3) food (3) jazblopomo (3) kaguya (3) music (3) myspace (3) tim curry (3) Ava (2) BC (2) Grease (2) NAIAS (2) Salem (2) Spirit of Detroit (2) american Idol (2) banshee (2) beer (2) concert (2) detroit red wings (2) dreams (2) funny (2) jewelry (2) kevin (2) mozart (2) oscars (2) poetry (2) police (2) puters (2) sick (2) singing (2) stanley cup (2) t'hy'la (2) tenacious D (2) utterz (2) wedding (2) wordpress (2) DST (1) Detroit (1) Detroit Pistons (1) Jose (1) Lindsey Lohan (1) Mama (1) Maya Angelou (1) NKOTB (1) NOLA (1) NWA (1) NYC (1) QVC (1) RUSH (1) Tigers (1) Toy Box (1) american band (1) art (1) bday (1) blogger play (1) camera (1) car (1) chicano (1) china (1) dally in the alley (1) depression (1) edward james olmos (1) facebook (1) family (1) fish (1) flock (1) fug (1) funny or die (1) gaiaonine (1) gofugyourself (1) guya (1) halcyontears (1) haunted (1) high school (1) jeopardy (1) jerry o'connell (1) jersey (1) july (1) kohana (1) laptop (1) latino (1) left handers day (1) link (1) menewsha (1) mexican (1) mischa barton (1) mobile (1) mobile blog (1) murder (1) neopets (1) news (1) party (1) phenomenal (1) photobucket (1) picture (1) plane crash (1) politics (1) poll (1) problems (1) pt cruiser (1) rainbow (1) recipe (1) show (1) smartcar (1) snopes (1) star trek (1) star wars (1) stolen (1) super secret blog project (1) sushi (1) test (1) the bloggess (1) toy (1) u of m (1) ugly betty (1) websites (1) williamson (1) work (1) zantarni (1) zombies (1)