Pages

10/14/04

I love Kevin so much. He is just perfect to me. Last night we went to a MOveon.org meeting to get people motivated to vote. Even tho he was unsure, he knew i wanted to go to check it out. I'm still undecided on actually doing this. I think i suffer from a social anxiety disorder to be perfectly honest. I really need to go to a doctor and get diagnosed.

Right now my stomach is killing me. I think it's from the Lysine. I hadn't been taking it every day like I'm supposed to and consequently i got a cold sore. When i felt it starting I drowned my body in Lysine. I must have taken 10,000mg in the past 2 days. Still got a stupid cold sore. Hopefully it will go away before the weekend. It's big and it hurts:( And i can't kiss kevin while i have it:(

Nothing terribly exciting going on here. Gonna get some newspaper clippings of John Lennon from someone on freecycle. I'm pretty excited about that. i gave mine away years and years ago to Erin when we were friends in high school and have kicked myself in the butt everytime i think about it since them. I'm so excited AND she lives in Inkster so my mom can pick them up for me. *does happy dance*

I made my first smooth salsa the other day. It turned out pretty good, but it is rather garlic-y. I like it tons. i haven't even tasted my pico i made yet. The smooth salsa is pretty green from the cilantro but that's okay. I took my blender and chopped 3 serranos, 2 cloves of garlic and about 7 tomatoes diced then the juice of 2 limes, 3 tablespoons white vinegar and a whole bunch of cilantro. YUM!!!!

Labels

blog365 (347) pictures (190) crafts (81) NaBloPoMo (50) pics (48) karaoke (44) football (29) youtube (28) crochet (21) joel (20) TWITTER RECAP (19) Joe Lansdale (15) list (15) singsnap (15) magikjaz (12) bottlecaps (11) chainmaille (11) movies (11) trivia (10) quiz (9) video (7) Detroit Lions (6) Detroit Tigers (6) cats (6) Dancing with the stars (5) Red Wings (5) etsy (5) meme (4) Audio blog (3) PTK (3) TV (3) Thanksgiving (3) Velisia (3) food (3) jazblopomo (3) kaguya (3) music (3) myspace (3) tim curry (3) Ava (2) BC (2) Grease (2) NAIAS (2) Salem (2) Spirit of Detroit (2) american Idol (2) banshee (2) beer (2) concert (2) detroit red wings (2) dreams (2) funny (2) jewelry (2) kevin (2) mozart (2) oscars (2) poetry (2) police (2) puters (2) sick (2) singing (2) stanley cup (2) t'hy'la (2) tenacious D (2) utterz (2) wedding (2) wordpress (2) DST (1) Detroit (1) Detroit Pistons (1) Jose (1) Lindsey Lohan (1) Mama (1) Maya Angelou (1) NKOTB (1) NOLA (1) NWA (1) NYC (1) QVC (1) RUSH (1) Tigers (1) Toy Box (1) american band (1) art (1) bday (1) blogger play (1) camera (1) car (1) chicano (1) china (1) dally in the alley (1) depression (1) edward james olmos (1) facebook (1) family (1) fish (1) flock (1) fug (1) funny or die (1) gaiaonine (1) gofugyourself (1) guya (1) halcyontears (1) haunted (1) high school (1) jeopardy (1) jerry o'connell (1) jersey (1) july (1) kohana (1) laptop (1) latino (1) left handers day (1) link (1) menewsha (1) mexican (1) mischa barton (1) mobile (1) mobile blog (1) murder (1) neopets (1) news (1) party (1) phenomenal (1) photobucket (1) picture (1) plane crash (1) politics (1) poll (1) problems (1) pt cruiser (1) rainbow (1) recipe (1) show (1) smartcar (1) snopes (1) star trek (1) star wars (1) stolen (1) super secret blog project (1) sushi (1) test (1) the bloggess (1) toy (1) u of m (1) ugly betty (1) websites (1) williamson (1) work (1) zantarni (1) zombies (1)