Pages

5/26/04

Have little butterflies in my heart. Why you ask? because I just sent out a thingy that people enter in their bday and it reminds me (i'm so bad at remembering) ... it's the same thing my friends Cindy and Kimbo sent me (Birthday Alram) ... I sent it to pretty much everyone in my address book on Yahoo... including one i NEVER thought would add their info...but he just did. I'm in a bit of shock right now is all. Aaron.

I was thinking about him the other day as a matter of fact. Remembering when I met him at Yale .... the night the world trade Center was bombed in 1993...wow! over 10 years ago! It was about the best week of my life for a long time. He was (and probably still is) so cute! And smart! Man I fell for him pretty hard back then. He even came here to visit me from Toronto. Good times. *sigh*

I'd love to see him again, but i've changed so much. I did get to see him in LA the last time i went out there (a few years back) we hung out...me him and Jayson... and he still looked good as ever. I'm sure I was a disappointment ...not being self depracating... just the last time he had seen me before that I was a dancer and about 50lbs lighter than when i went to LA.

But anyway.... i had a brief dream (before I met Kevin) that I would move to LA and start hosting karaoke out there and that Aaron and I would pick up where we left off and just end up madly happy with each other and live out at least a good potion of our lives together having a fabulous relationship and fabulous sex. I wish i could show you a pic of him...but I seem to have lost the only one i had which I snitched off his personal website I ran across a few years ago. It's probably buried in my other computer somewhere.

I'm probably gonna dream of him tonight. Just nice memories of what we were like. Man we were good together! Someday I'm sure we'll see each other again. even if i have to stalk him (j/k)

SWEET DREAMS!!!!!!!!!!

Labels

blog365 (347) pictures (190) crafts (81) NaBloPoMo (50) pics (48) karaoke (44) football (29) youtube (28) crochet (21) joel (20) TWITTER RECAP (19) Joe Lansdale (15) list (15) singsnap (15) magikjaz (12) bottlecaps (11) chainmaille (11) movies (11) trivia (10) quiz (9) video (7) Detroit Lions (6) Detroit Tigers (6) cats (6) Dancing with the stars (5) Red Wings (5) etsy (5) meme (4) Audio blog (3) PTK (3) TV (3) Thanksgiving (3) Velisia (3) food (3) jazblopomo (3) kaguya (3) music (3) myspace (3) tim curry (3) Ava (2) BC (2) Grease (2) NAIAS (2) Salem (2) Spirit of Detroit (2) american Idol (2) banshee (2) beer (2) concert (2) detroit red wings (2) dreams (2) funny (2) jewelry (2) kevin (2) mozart (2) oscars (2) poetry (2) police (2) puters (2) sick (2) singing (2) stanley cup (2) t'hy'la (2) tenacious D (2) utterz (2) wedding (2) wordpress (2) DST (1) Detroit (1) Detroit Pistons (1) Jose (1) Lindsey Lohan (1) Mama (1) Maya Angelou (1) NKOTB (1) NOLA (1) NWA (1) NYC (1) QVC (1) RUSH (1) Tigers (1) Toy Box (1) american band (1) art (1) bday (1) blogger play (1) camera (1) car (1) chicano (1) china (1) dally in the alley (1) depression (1) edward james olmos (1) facebook (1) family (1) fish (1) flock (1) fug (1) funny or die (1) gaiaonine (1) gofugyourself (1) guya (1) halcyontears (1) haunted (1) high school (1) jeopardy (1) jerry o'connell (1) jersey (1) july (1) kohana (1) laptop (1) latino (1) left handers day (1) link (1) menewsha (1) mexican (1) mischa barton (1) mobile (1) mobile blog (1) murder (1) neopets (1) news (1) party (1) phenomenal (1) photobucket (1) picture (1) plane crash (1) politics (1) poll (1) problems (1) pt cruiser (1) rainbow (1) recipe (1) show (1) smartcar (1) snopes (1) star trek (1) star wars (1) stolen (1) super secret blog project (1) sushi (1) test (1) the bloggess (1) toy (1) u of m (1) ugly betty (1) websites (1) williamson (1) work (1) zantarni (1) zombies (1)