Pages

2/17/04

Okay... First things first... I don't' know what the hell the people upstairs are doing ... But these walls are concrete and I can hear them frigging walking around or something upstairs. It sounds like I have frigging elephants living up there. Are they jumping on a trampoline? I have no clue. And I'm stuck in here on my stupid tether so I can't go up there to bang on their door and find out if they are indeed 500lbs each, or just extremely obnoxious circus entertainers.

So anyway... Today is a good day. I went to court this morning. Kevin went with me. It didn't start off so hot... I woke up at 3am after only 3 hours of sleep and couldn't get back to sleep. Talked to dali online and she got another neomail from Will (satch in the guild) saying that I cried to her and I was being immature basically. That's a whole other story. So I was upset about that and stressed about court.

I got to court at 9am and they never called my name... So around 11am I finally just went into the courtroom and talked to the baliff when the judge took a recess. He finally got to my case at around noon ( I was scheduled for my court review at 9am and my probation violation at 11am ) My probation officer told him the details. I did everything I was supposed to do EXCEPT the outpatient alcohol counseling (MADD class ... AA meetings ... Work force ... ) he asked me how I pled and I said guilty (why prolong the inevitable) and he asked if I had anything to add. I told him that I also did 90 days on alcohol tether and I was currently doing alcohol tether again and I tried to set up counseling thru SEMCA like her ordered. At first I couldn't get transportation there and also co-ordinate times out while on my tether. And then once I hit 90 days clean and sober I no longer qualified for any assistance from SEMCA as to the cost of the program. The cost was far too prohibitive for me with all the other fees incurred, so I didn't do it. He looked at everything. And then he said that he was going to close the case with improvement as I did 99% of everything I was supposed to. He asked to see my tether which I showed him ... And he ordered me to continue the remainder of the time on the tether and I'll be done. SO... 33 more days and I can finally be thru with everything! YAY!

Labels

blog365 (347) pictures (190) crafts (81) NaBloPoMo (50) pics (48) karaoke (44) football (29) youtube (28) crochet (21) joel (20) TWITTER RECAP (19) Joe Lansdale (15) list (15) singsnap (15) magikjaz (12) bottlecaps (11) chainmaille (11) movies (11) trivia (10) quiz (9) video (7) Detroit Lions (6) Detroit Tigers (6) cats (6) Dancing with the stars (5) Red Wings (5) etsy (5) meme (4) Audio blog (3) PTK (3) TV (3) Thanksgiving (3) Velisia (3) food (3) jazblopomo (3) kaguya (3) music (3) myspace (3) tim curry (3) Ava (2) BC (2) Grease (2) NAIAS (2) Salem (2) Spirit of Detroit (2) american Idol (2) banshee (2) beer (2) concert (2) detroit red wings (2) dreams (2) funny (2) jewelry (2) kevin (2) mozart (2) oscars (2) poetry (2) police (2) puters (2) sick (2) singing (2) stanley cup (2) t'hy'la (2) tenacious D (2) utterz (2) wedding (2) wordpress (2) DST (1) Detroit (1) Detroit Pistons (1) Jose (1) Lindsey Lohan (1) Mama (1) Maya Angelou (1) NKOTB (1) NOLA (1) NWA (1) NYC (1) QVC (1) RUSH (1) Tigers (1) Toy Box (1) american band (1) art (1) bday (1) blogger play (1) camera (1) car (1) chicano (1) china (1) dally in the alley (1) depression (1) edward james olmos (1) facebook (1) family (1) fish (1) flock (1) fug (1) funny or die (1) gaiaonine (1) gofugyourself (1) guya (1) halcyontears (1) haunted (1) high school (1) jeopardy (1) jerry o'connell (1) jersey (1) july (1) kohana (1) laptop (1) latino (1) left handers day (1) link (1) menewsha (1) mexican (1) mischa barton (1) mobile (1) mobile blog (1) murder (1) neopets (1) news (1) party (1) phenomenal (1) photobucket (1) picture (1) plane crash (1) politics (1) poll (1) problems (1) pt cruiser (1) rainbow (1) recipe (1) show (1) smartcar (1) snopes (1) star trek (1) star wars (1) stolen (1) super secret blog project (1) sushi (1) test (1) the bloggess (1) toy (1) u of m (1) ugly betty (1) websites (1) williamson (1) work (1) zantarni (1) zombies (1)