Pages

7/9/03

I am such a baby! I just went downstairs to put the fabric softener in the laundry ... by myself might I add. I am already scared of being down there by myself, but Kevin went down with me earlier to start the laundry and so I guess I felt kinda empowered. So I went downstairs and as I was walking to the laundry room I noticed the door to the "employees only" section was ajar (the boiler room I think ... which in and of itself is a scary thing thanks to Freddy Kreuger). I ran to the laundry room and went to unlock it to get in and my key wouldn't work. That is nothing unusual ... but with my crazy adrenaline pumping and my mind racing I started to freak out. I kept looking back towards the direction the boiler room door was and felt my heart beating faster and faster. Until finally i told myself to calm down and turned my back to the boiler room door direction (or as i was thinking "the way someone would come from to attack me") and was able to open the door.

So I did my thing and added the fabric softener (just in time I might add) and decided NOT to lock the door back up when i left. lol. I have to go back down there in about 20 minutes to put the clothes in the dryer but at least this time i can just run to the laundry room and close the door while I'm in there and no one can get to me :D

I know I'm crazy and paranoid and have probably read too many Stephen King books, but that's just the way I am ... so deal! :p~

Labels

blog365 (347) pictures (190) crafts (81) NaBloPoMo (50) pics (48) karaoke (44) football (29) youtube (28) crochet (21) joel (20) TWITTER RECAP (19) Joe Lansdale (15) list (15) singsnap (15) magikjaz (12) bottlecaps (11) chainmaille (11) movies (11) trivia (10) quiz (9) video (7) Detroit Lions (6) Detroit Tigers (6) cats (6) Dancing with the stars (5) Red Wings (5) etsy (5) meme (4) Audio blog (3) PTK (3) TV (3) Thanksgiving (3) Velisia (3) food (3) jazblopomo (3) kaguya (3) music (3) myspace (3) tim curry (3) Ava (2) BC (2) Grease (2) NAIAS (2) Salem (2) Spirit of Detroit (2) american Idol (2) banshee (2) beer (2) concert (2) detroit red wings (2) dreams (2) funny (2) jewelry (2) kevin (2) mozart (2) oscars (2) poetry (2) police (2) puters (2) sick (2) singing (2) stanley cup (2) t'hy'la (2) tenacious D (2) utterz (2) wedding (2) wordpress (2) DST (1) Detroit (1) Detroit Pistons (1) Jose (1) Lindsey Lohan (1) Mama (1) Maya Angelou (1) NKOTB (1) NOLA (1) NWA (1) NYC (1) QVC (1) RUSH (1) Tigers (1) Toy Box (1) american band (1) art (1) bday (1) blogger play (1) camera (1) car (1) chicano (1) china (1) dally in the alley (1) depression (1) edward james olmos (1) facebook (1) family (1) fish (1) flock (1) fug (1) funny or die (1) gaiaonine (1) gofugyourself (1) guya (1) halcyontears (1) haunted (1) high school (1) jeopardy (1) jerry o'connell (1) jersey (1) july (1) kohana (1) laptop (1) latino (1) left handers day (1) link (1) menewsha (1) mexican (1) mischa barton (1) mobile (1) mobile blog (1) murder (1) neopets (1) news (1) party (1) phenomenal (1) photobucket (1) picture (1) plane crash (1) politics (1) poll (1) problems (1) pt cruiser (1) rainbow (1) recipe (1) show (1) smartcar (1) snopes (1) star trek (1) star wars (1) stolen (1) super secret blog project (1) sushi (1) test (1) the bloggess (1) toy (1) u of m (1) ugly betty (1) websites (1) williamson (1) work (1) zantarni (1) zombies (1)